RAR vs JDM charged CTR

L

LexDakarDatsun

hi all,

went to the Hatfield CTR meet last night met a few Rs on the way :D

had a go with a 240hp atw jdm jackson supacharged CTR 8)

it was very rapid - when we 1st went for it munched him in 4th gear and was back off before i grabbed 5th :wink:

however when we came off a roundabout and went throught the gears from 2nd he was stuck to my bumper :shock: :lol: well impressed i was

he also had a blast with a silver R that had 2 phoenix power style back boxes - failry close but the CTR just pulled a car length on him :)

so if your in london area and come across a white CTR - there are only 3 in the UK - dont say i didnt warn you :twisted:

Lex

A

Adamski

Fook me that was an eventfull evening :lol: . I gotta learn that route dude :wink:.
I had stupid amounts of brake fade which S.h.i.t me up so I had to back off :oops:

I was well impressed with some of the cars capabilities 8)

chrisniss91

deank93 said:
chrisniss91 said:
I saw you at south mimms racing around the big roundabout, the white civic looked 8)
Not seen you on here for a while....how you doing?
Yeah okay, just had a longish break away from the car and just trying to get back into it and sort it out :)

L

LexDakarDatsun

Adamski said:
oh no me that was an eventfull evening :lol: . I gotta learn that route dude :wink:.
I had stupid amounts of brake fade which S.h.i.t me up so I had to back off :oops:

I was well impressed with some of the cars capabilities 8)
yup the 360hp evo4 had some serious chassis mods and was killing me thru the twisties was only able to reel him in coz of his short gearing :roll:

which one was yours mate ? i think that dude who sat in my car got a vid following the CTR vs Pulsar ?

chris, what were you in ? why didnt you join in the fun :lol:

A

Adamski

I was in the white pulsar struggling to keep up :oops: . You lot shot off like s.h.i.t off a shovel :lol: .
It was George in your car Lex, I hope he got some footage of it.

I'll find out later :) .

L

LexDakarDatsun

cool id like to see his footage 8)

so who did the silver twin back box R belong to ? was pretty quick but the CTR was just that little bit quicker :wink:

kyepan, nah mate 414 mini wangan run :twisted:

G

GODZUKI

ctr

SLIVER R that would be mine I lost to a very fast CTR :oops:

good night all in all .... :wink:

have to do that again sometime :twisted: