Rally Pod Fog lights

celm

im about to attemt to install these lights

how do u install them.i think im missing some brackets.so any of u chaps have them or installed them at all?PLEASE HELP!!!
i tried to dry fit them and didnt seam it was going in right

A

Anonymous

dam they look fly.

Where did you get them from?

Take a pic of then on(ish) the car!

Garef

If you've already tried to fit them and you couldn't do it, they obviously weren't meant for your car m8, just sell them, as much as u know my love for the rally lights, just sell them, go on you know you want to. Let some other poor bugger put them on his car. J/K. :lol:

Garef

If you've already tried to fit them and you couldn't do it, they obviously weren't meant for your car m8, just sell them, as much as u know my love for the rally lights, just sell them, go on you know you want to. Let some other poor bugger put them on his car. J/K. :lol:

celm

Fast Guy said:
I take it they just replace the standard grill?
Where did you get them from?
it is.but there are some brackets that are need that i think i dont have.so thats why i was asking if anyone knows what they are

A

Ash

I think Shalom uploaded them. I will PM you his email address. He doesn't own a set of these lights, but he might have some more info about them.

A

AZ STE

Clem,
Have the lights got any nissan part numbers on them? please post them up :wink:

C

c11gtr

the brackets for these lights mount on the bumper surport the bumper has to be cut to go round the brackets. makes getting the bumper off a right sod to do

C

c11gtr

clem
if you want to sell them let me know
i need new lamp units as i cant get the right size one here

gordon