R.I.P Ali

ki_saj_ng

hi all,

just wanted to let you guys know that a very close friend of mine - aged 24 - was involved in a car accident on monday night on the a60 (loughboro - nottingham)

he was in a black 53 reg type r, unfortunately he didnt make it due to severe head injuries! he was not wearing his seat belt!

the car has been totalled and iv heard the guy from the other car has also passed, he was in ICU for a couple days.

there was an article in the Evening Post Nottingham on tuesday but theres one in very soon with a big appeal for witnesses.

i hope we can all pray for him and learn an important lesson from this, death is just around the corner!

thank you for your time...

L

lauries GTI-R

i sorry to hear
not a good new year start for his family
thoughts are with u
cheeRS laurie

SunOnGTiR

Very sorry to hear that :(
Since I've had a couple of scary moments in my late teens,I've always worn my seatbelt.
Even when I'm a passenger too.I trust myself but no-one else.

hmmm

Sad to hear this. My prayers are with him and his family.

Like you said Death can come at any time, so we must consider and learn from this.

J

justin666

Sorry to hear about your friend Saj :( :cry: Thoughts go out to you, his friends and family.

J.

bracpan

My thoughts are also with his family and friends so sad when someone so young dies like this.
But I cant understand why people drive without seatbelts in this day and age.
Hope this is a lesson to us all.
RIP.

ki_saj_ng

just like to say thanks for all the comments, we just hope to get to the bottom of it...

if anyone could help the police with information then please step forward...

thanks