purple pulsar ebay

EVOBAD

a mate of mine is looking at this anybody on her no anything about car ,its the one with full rebuild and also has brembo brakes which need fitting:roll::thumbsup:

saddler

a mate of mine is looking at this anybody on her no anything about car ,its the one with full rebuild and also has brembo brakes which need fitting:roll::thumbsup:
im sure the owner is on the modifiers site.. it looked good in 2008 at the Japshow if this is the car,,

EVOBAD

thats looks a totally dif car mate,unless the guy who has it now has made changes,its mauve purple,it now has black bonnet,difrent alloys,diffrent grill,it is the one with gt3071 turbo etc,if hes on the modifers if anybody noes his user name let me no:thumbsup:

EVOBAD

yeh that the one ,iv seen it few times on ebay seems to have good spec but dont want to travel 5hrs for nothing:shock::lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
this was imported by powervehicles in 2003, it had a mega spec back then and was used regular at crail, it was a beautiful looking car but had some weird japanese bonnet on it

beany44

been on pistonheads for ages for sale mate and hasnt shifted, i have the same feeling as smo on this one but thats only me

Fire & skill

Vintage member
was owned by a chap on here for a while called QuietScooby - think he got the engine rebuilt a couple of years back then traded it in

paz

The first ones mine saddler, had it for about 18 months but yeah it was pulsarboy ons the modifiers club I bought it off.

Paz

Fire & skill

Vintage member
the importer was the first keeper then another chap called greg had it for 4 years, was then owned by a guy in Penicuik who bought it needing a gearbox, then quiet scooby had it, so thats four I know of, its only had another two since then so its no 'K20 GTR' million owner car.

PM QuietScooby if you want info on it, he's prob the best person to ask or even look over his older posts

Smo

Christ that bonnet takes me back - I remember that from YEARS ago. Strangely loved it.