Pulsar,lots of new mods,big turbo.

pete-r

Black Kreg with just under 60,000 on the clock.
Mods include;

HKS 3037 Turbo (freshly rebuilt by essex turbos)with braided lines,
Sard external wastegate,mounted on Tubular manifold (being mounted as i type),
Blueflame custom exhaust to match turbo,
HKS Filter with Q45 MAF and custom intake pipe,
PACE frount mount(sprayed black) with uprated rad and twin fans to match,
APEXI power FC,
16 Row Mocal oil cooler,
AQUAMIST water injection (the basic kit,but works brilliantly),
HKS dump valve,
700cc injectors,
bosch 205 uprated pump,
uprated spark plugs,
RPS clutch and lightened flywheel.

Front and rear strut brace,
BRAND NEW TEIN SUPER STREET suspension with EFDC,(you can adjust the cars suspension from inside the car with a little box of electronics,ive never even used it yet!).
Boost gauge,
EGT gauge,
Blitz type S boost controller (set at standard,a little more,1bar,and 1.1 bar),

Buddy club P1 gunmetal grey 15" alloys,
Wilwood 4pot calipers,grooved discs,braided hoses,poly Q pads at the front.

The interior is fully stripped from the car but i can refit it or you can have it loose,its in pretty good condition,also still has the original spare wheel.

The car has been in the UK since end of 2003 when the guy who imported it had the car 4 weeks when he was run over and had both his legs broken,the car was then put in storage for about a year while he recovered.Priorities changed for him and he sold it to me.I used the car fairly frequently in the first year of ownership then i started modding it and also due to my job at the time i was away a lot ,so this car has spent most of its life in the UK garaged recently.
The majority of the work has been carried out by Bob at GBH motorsport in Colchester,who im happy for you to phone to check on the work carried out, while the mapping was done by Abbey Motorsport(Ive not got the dyno graph to hand right now but the car made around 270ish ATW).
Im selling for lots of different reasons but the main one being lack of use ,due to my new job.
The car will be available for viewing from october 23rd onwards (as im having a last trip in it!) and will be sold fully serviced with full MOT.
Price 5,500 GBP.
pics can be viewed in the members section,and i will get some new ones up at the start of october when i get back in the UK.

Pete

rayman75

pete, i wanna see it before you get rid, i dont think its been on the road since i bought them cobra seats of ya.

pete-r

Will be having my last blast around the nurgburgring in october then either sell it or stripped for spares.I,ll give you all a shout when i get back.

Just to reiterate,this car has only been on the road for 2 weeks in the last year with which the majority of the mods were brand new and have only seen 2 weeks use,i.e the clutch,air filter,power fc,injectors,water injection and oil cooler.