pulsar in action at autocross

jjs

hi completed round 8 and 9 of the anecc autocross championship, which was the 1st and second rounds of the brittish championship at the weekend, finished 9th on the saturday, and 11th on the sunday cracking weekend, hers a pic of the pulsar in action, try and post more soon jim ,

Last edited:

jjs

hi john how are you, yes was a good weekend 8th and 9th August is the next 2 dates, another double header at causey park, hows the golf going ? jim

jjs

hi guys cheers for the comments, well john may catch you at causey park , cheers the now Jim

RU55 GTR

Top stuff!

Thank you for posting the photographs, looking forward to seeing more!

Best of luck in future events and keep-up the good work! :)

jjs

hi guys the next two dates are 8th and 9th August , at causey park, that is rounss 10 and 11 of the anecc championship, im currently 3rd in class, and 6th overall in that championship, will try anf get more pics up soon, jim

Trip

Great Pics.. Pics of car in action are always the nicest.

What other cars are there in your class ?

jjs

im in class 8. which is 4 wheel drive, there are scoobies, sierras, cavaliers, the two guys leading the class infront of me arein a scoobie in first place and a 4 wheel drive sierra 2.9 in second, but they have been competing for a lot of years and this is my first full season, so loking to improve my driving skills and during the brittish rounds, there was an evo running , also in the brittish rounds the bike engined buggies, and special builds are put in the same class as the 4 wheel drive, quite hard trying to compete with the buggies are they are a lot lighter, and running 1400 kawasakies and honda blackbird engines, so the power to weight is good ,still trying to loose more weight on the pulsar, have a new lexan front screen coming this week, and since fitting the front mount intercooler today, was going to remove all the reinforcing ofr second skin on the bonnet, so a bit of work still to do for the next event, cheers Jim