Pulsar £750 only needs power unit

Jon Olds

Very smart straight clean tidy black pulsar. Good underneath.

Few mods. (walboro, uprated discs, pads, gearknob etc, 16's, remote alarm immobiliser, recent radiator)

Lots of paperwork, japanese handbooks, service history, pile of old mot's. H reg

I have tried all elecs etc and everything works, as far as I can see. Mot just expired Oct

I am keeping the engine/box/exhaust and the battery was poor.

For £750 you literally get everything else.

If you had a power unit, and a spare weekend, you would be driving it, the next weekend you would be on the road.

Must be seen. Sunderland, SR6. PM me. Its still a complete drivable car now,so it will take me a week of two to remove the lump.

This is cheaper than a proper respray...

Jon Olds

I have just taken and emailed a dozen digi pics to an interested party , so
if any of you are interested pm me with your email add. for details
Jon

Jon Olds

I guess seeing is believing. When I paid 2K for my base car for the rally car I was happy that I had gone for a fundamentally sound car, although the gearbox was paggered.
Times move on and cars get cheaper. But £750 for the important non rotten , presentable, core part of the car is a sensible start point. Especially if you know the whereabouts of a forged engine....

shroom

so basicly if you can weild a spanner and find a forged lump which there are loads about, a gbox for 200 quid and a turbo you could have a nice forged none rotten gtir for peanuts, and you know everything that has been put in it so no suprises sounds good to me

Jon Olds

still for sale, at the moment. if you specifically want pics of any areas, sent me a pm and send me your email add

Jon Olds

I have had quite a few nibbles, but no definite buyer. To sweeten the deal, I will throw in all inatke pipework, the AFM, a big cone K&B filter, a stainless 2 1/2" system from the turbo elbow to the tailpipe, including a decat pipe.( Note: I need to keep the tailpipe itslef). The exhaust system is a mongoose.

Surely, that will sell it. First come..