*** Project Eleanor ***

A

a11ova

Right then all time has come for the overhaul. Made my last appearance at japshow finale the other month where i managed a 13.008 quarter on standard boost. However whith the shell looking shabby and the engine sounding tired, i have been planning to completely restore her to her former glory with the addition of a few 100bhp or 2 :p

Now im not disillusioned and i plan to take approx 12 months in doing it. Car is booked in for paint which it goes in for next sat. There it will recieve a complete overhaul (Outer, Inner, Underneath, Engine Bay etc). All rot and rust will be shot blast or cut out accordingly and repaired properly. The bodyshop is having her for approx 5 months so there doing a proper job on her.

i will keep you all updated with piccys as she progresses.

cheers and see you all soon :)

MORF114

is 5 months yours or their timescale? should look amazing for a 5 month resto good luck with it all sounds awesome.

Adam L

5 months to do body work, they sound like lazy cunts already

body work is a time consuming task but it doesn't take that long, even if you run your own company

MORF114

5 months does sound a long time but if its a bare steel no bog job then 5 months sounds about right.

A

a11ova

Looking around the 3k mark at the min. I have told him to take his time with it as my garage is full of crap at the min so aint got anywhere for the shell to be stored.

Did have a misshap last weekend tho, bloody engine crane snapped :( Luckily didnt cause any damage but machine mart got a right bollocking.