Profec A: About to go out the window

A

Anonymous

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

still not working, heres some pics.....

hoses going into the actuator & intercooler pipe

silver bit of profec thing...

hose from profec thing to to pipe which runs to next picture.....(& sheepdog BOV 8) )

that bit is the same from when i had the bleed valve on.

please help!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

i dont ask for much

A

Anonymous

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
not helping :evil: :evil: :evil: :wink:

L

Little Erve

Why the hell did you plumb into the hose between the IC and the turbo????? :shock: :shock:

you should have hooked into one of the vacuum lines at the back near the firewall, like the one for the charcoal canister.

buy a little T-piece and presto. :|

A

Anonymous

Just following the instructions given by the previous owner.

should it boost to standard boost before its done the learning bit?

E

Edd

Just to add this worked fine on stuart's car so there is nothing wrong with it, must just be the setting up of it and maybe you misunderstood the instructions and teed into wrong hose?
it shud be installed like most other boost controllers i would have though so see if you can manual off a different make and compare

A

Anonymous

bugger, was hoping i was doing something wrong
:lol:

A

Anonymous

does anything have to happen to the dumpvalve at all?

it makes references to 'check dump valve' in the trouble shooting but not in the installation :(

A

Anonymous

problem solved :roll:

will post explanation tomorrow with pics 8)

S

stuart rawlinson

Little Erve said:
Why the hell did you plumb into the hose between the IC and the turbo????? :shock: :shock:

you should have hooked into one of the vacuum lines at the back near the firewall, like the one for the charcoal canister.

buy a little T-piece and presto. :|
Little erve you have to to plumb in before AND plumb it to the plem so it can measure the pressure drop ETC, to much sun down there is there sunstroke
As i was the one that sold it, comments lk that make me look lk a Tw**

Shaun thanks for that M8i know its right :D

Greg Glad its starting to work :lol: Have fun

Stu

A

Anonymous

Yeah jobs a goodun, just need it to cool down so im not knackered after work then i'll go and set it up. what a pain a full on ragging of 4th gear will be :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cheers for all your help shaun & stuart :)

L

Little Erve

stuart rawlinson said:
Little erve you have to to plumb in before AND plumb it to the plem so it can measure the pressure drop ETC,
Fair enough, the AVCR doesn't have that. Just looks fugly tis all.

stuart rawlinson said:
to much sun down there is there sunstroke
:roll: grow up.

stuart rawlinson said:
As i was the one that sold it, comments lk that make me look lk a Tw**
If you gave him the right instructions I don't see what my post has to do with making you look like a twit. Posting personal attacks makes you look like a twit. Aren't I allowed to ask a simple fucking question?

O

Olly

Just out of interest did you spend along time in learn mode P2 before it settled down? i did like 10 mins or so kept holding it flat out but ran out of road! 8)