power fc or pro

seasider R

:? can any one please tell me the main defferances between the
fc and the pro..besides afew hundred quid? and would it be
worth finding the extra money for the pro.

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
iirc the FC PRO has: rev's cutting limiter (not a fuel cutting), launch control and anti lag

seasider R

fubar andy said:
iirc the FC PRO has: rev's cutting limiter (not a fuel cutting), launch control and anti lag
thanks mate.cant make my mind up if its worth the extra dosh...not really got any
plans to drag race it at pod...unless theres any other reason for getting one.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
As Geoff says just get the E-manage system!

The E-manage Ultimate is more advance than the older E-manage and bridges the gap between stand alone ECU’s and piggyback systems, not to mention they keep the existing OE sensors.:)

The PFC Pro version isn’t worth it unless you do drag racing. Both are good systems, but for £££’s the E-manage Ultimate is quid’s in and technology-wise they are not that far behind PFC’s

seasider R

fubar andy said:
As Geoff says just get the E-manage system!

The E-manage Ultimate is more advance than the older E-manage and bridges the gap between stand alone ECU’s and piggyback systems, not to mention they keep the existing OE sensors.:)

The PFC Pro version isn’t worth it unless you do drag racing. Both are good systems, but for £££’s the E-manage Ultimate is quid’s in and technology-wise they are not that far behind PFC’s
:? :? :? :? :? what to do?what to do?:? :? Ive only got an e-manage blue:sad:
How much will an ultimate be...second hand or new??
Ya can get an fc pro for £625 new from japan:thumbsup:
Anyone out there pushing out 450hp with an ultimate????...if so,had any problems??

Mr GTiR

To get an Emanage to work with aftermarket injectros and Z32 MAF you have to buy additional stuff in order to make them work.

PFC is just plug, map and play :thumbsup: PFC Pro for me 8)

Fusion Ed

Nothing wrong with e-manage blue. My record on one customer car I did was 465bhp. Even if thats an over read its still pretty good.
I've also fitted the ultimate to several pulsars now. They are very good. With the right spec in excess of 500bhp would be possible.

rayman75

Mr GTiR said:
To get an Emanage to work with aftermarket injectros and Z32 MAF you have to buy additional stuff in order to make them work.

PFC is just plug, map and play :thumbsup: PFC Pro for me 8)
i didnt have to buy anything extra when i fitted a z32 and 720's to get it working with my E-manage ultimate. Edd just had to tell it that it had the Z32 and bigger injectors.

i think the powerfc is a bit exspensive really where there are cheaper ulternatives around that are just as good.

seasider R

Micra Ed said:
Nothing wrong with e-manage blue. My record on one customer car I did was 465bhp. Even if thats an over read its still pretty good.
I've also fitted the ultimate to several pulsars now. They are very good. With the right spec in excess of 500bhp would be possible.
Hmmm.Very interesting!! So if i decided to use my emanage blue or buy an ultimate, what other
spec would i need besides large injectors,z32 and a 3071R ??

Fusion Ed

its hard to specify exactly what you need spec wise as there are far to many options to simply put in one post. The obvious ones are a good strong engine, decent clutch and generally a sorted car with no short cuts or skimping on anything important!

geoff pine

As phil already has an emanage i was simply saying useing that and any add ons to reach his goals. would be cheaper than buying a power f.c and all the add ons .I was not saying one would be better than the other function wise just that it would be cheaper as cost was mentioned by Phil and he has the emanage and wireing.