Power FC and its boost control kit:how to plug that??HELP!

Jobi Joba

How the hell do u plug the PFC boost control kit on the PFC itself???? :?:

The pressure sensor got a connector which mates the one the PFC,but the solenoid has a "big" square shaped two wire connector that I don't know where to plug...cause there is nothing like that on the PFC.

I guess it's explained on the owner manual,but hey,I don't read the japanese at all!! :?

Please HELP.

A

Anonymous

The boost control solenoid should be wired into the 2 wires that normally connect to the boost bleed solenoid that's mounted in front of the intercooler.

Jobi Joba

gmc34 said:
The boost control solenoid should be wired into the 2 wires that normally connect to the boost bleed solenoid that's mounted in front of the intercooler.
Alleluia!!!!!! :wink:

Thx a lot!!! But...can u tell me how to wire it?Cause two wires on the connector leads to a 50% chance to make a mistake in the wiring!! :?

zia

not fully understand what your trying to do but, you can cut them and use whatever male/female connector you want?

zia

Jobi Joba

Ok,but on the PFC boost solenoid,u have two wires:eek:ne used to control the solenoid and one connected to the earth.
Same thing on the std boost solenoid.

On the std solenoid connector,I now know which wire is the earth,which wire is the signal.

But I'd like someone to tell me which wire is the signal on the PFC solenoid.

GINGA

the earth wire is the signal wire on the standard system the power wire is a perminant live and the ecu controls the solenoid by switching the earth on and off.

Jobi Joba

GINGA said:
the earth wire is the signal wire on the standard system the power wire is a perminant live and the ecu controls the solenoid by switching the earth on and off.
Ok,thx.

But which one is the earth on the Apexi solenoid?

A

AJ4

just to clarify a little bit ( because I'm looking for the same info :) )

The Apexi solenoid has two wires, red and black
The standard harness connector has two wires, a thick red/black and a thin blue/yellow.

Does anyone know which wire is connected to which ?

Cheers

Ross.

A

AJ4

<bump> :D:D:D My cars off the road until I get it wired, and I don't want to connect it wrong and blow up my PFC :(

GINGA

I would find out which wire on the standard loom was the live and connect the red wire from the apexi loom to that and the black wire to the remaining loom wire.
Tbh you probably can't get it wrong as the apexi solenoid is probably just a magnetic valve that works which ever way is connected.