What you hoping to get done..

Me, providing work is back to normal.

Engine rebuilt,
GT30,
Management,
Cage, (maybe, not a priority)
AP's,
Modded/home made breather aeroquipped.

There are a few other small bits need doing, some body work as its been sat now for a while and a few rust bubble have appeared here and there :oops: Would like some carbon panels but again, not top of my list.

I have a spare gearbox that i'll be modding to.

What about yourselfs?

Hope you had a good xmas too :thumbsup:

red reading

full suspension overhall,strip everthing and clean paint rebush the underside of the car,engine rebuild,turbo rebuild or replace for a 3076,prep another gearbox,and possibley turn the boost up to 2bar should be finished by mid feb

davey red.r

tein superstreets fitted,
3071 fitted z32 maf 700 densos,
full interior valet,
possibly ap brakes if ive any cash left,
full magnex exhaust to fit,
with huge rear box should be a lot quiter than the goose
then a remapp feb:)

davey

Last edited:
some decent coilovers,
800cc injectors
z32 maf
3071R
complete bush kit
whiteline ARB's
cage
seats
dash flocked
plastic windows
front exit exhaust
and a few other bits n bobs

:? its gonna be an expensive start to the new year me thinks :lol:

gtir_pimp

bodywork, 2 rust bubbles to repair,rear bumper to be resprayed, and bonnet sprayed blue like the rest of the car (i have a black bonnet). 2 front tyres ASAP and tax!!! be happy at that and save and spend money on other things for once like my crosser and kitchen in my flat needs doing

John

Hopefully to actually get to drive it in 09, only managed 3 months on the road in 08 :doh:

My plans are to get ma rear arches re-done as their rusting away, plus passenger side is eating away at itself since it sat for 3 months.
Looking at a GT2871R or GT3071 not sure yet.
Z32 and a set of injectors

And main priority is get ma teins re furbed, one of the rears is starting to sweat a bit.

MORF114

-Finish niggly bits off to get it road legal.
-More boost and if im still not happy a bigger turbo and injectors.
-Side exit exhaust aswell which ill be making up in the next few weeks depending on how quite i can make it exiting in front of rear wheel.

gtir303

finish fitting my cage
finish swapping ,engine,box ,suspension ect over from my other car
fit my new rear brake conversion
fit my defi's
tax and mot
my private plate on
drive the thing

Braveheart

I'm going to do what I should have done through 2008.
Too big a list to type up right now but I will start working on it as soon as the new year hangover subsides.

Merry Christmas to ALL and all the best for the coming New Year!

Adam L

None, sold it... It cost me too much in the first place:lol:

Got massive traction problems with my new car, but that's not for this forum:)

P

pulsarboby

my car has just been granted another lifeline for about the 10th time:lol::doh:

was seriously considering doing a mr blobby did and bailing out with using it as a track car (after spending thousands on it)and buying one of these things
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330296149083
but not such a good idea when i looked into the cars history, with thanks to rishi for pointing me in the right direction:thumbsup:;-)
and i aint got the money to buy a good straight one for track use only:sad: the mrs would kill me.

so looks like im gonna persevere with the jap monster and rip the engine out again to fit the new crank ive just got, amongst a few other mods i have in mind!

vss irvine

bob i think you should buy the noble, then ill come to your first track day and show you why you should have kept the pulsar!!!!

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Fit driveshaft and windscreen ^^^^^ ;-):lol::lol:

Get MOT, rest under car cover for another year. After going in Stu's recently I can honestly say I laughed harder in a GtiR than a 911 Turbo or a GTR so it gets to live a bit longer. Technically inferior but funnier :lol::lol:

If I was still around, I would be copying Dan(dud)'s brake setup and Andy (Fubars) sticky tyres, good, interesting stuff gents. :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

bob i think you should buy the noble, then ill come to your first track day and show you why you should have kept the pulsar!!!!

tbh theres no way a gtir could live with one of those on the track, they are a serious bit of kit for not a lot of money.
and there pretty reliable too (so ive heard)
when my cars done 'again':roll::lol: im gonna go on a trackday where one of these babies are and see if i can whoop it but if im honest i think il be eating bits of rubber as it nails past me:lol:

weighs less than gtir
425bhp on rear wheels
2 x t28 turbos
superb handling
baffled sump, oil cooler etc etc
low centre of gravity
nice wide stance
and all that with reliability8)

basically all the things that our little jap monsters arent, so no competition in the real world:lol: