pimp my ride!

GTi-R23

I actually saw the program when they did this car, Jamie Shaw should be ashamed of what he kicks out of that garage, all I can assume is they have a tight budget and not much time! Plus who would want Westwood hanging round for long periods of time!

John

GTi-R23 said:
I actually saw the program when they did this car, Jamie Shaw should be ashamed of what he kicks out of that garage, all I can assume is they have a tight budget and not much time! Plus who would want Westwood hanging round for long periods of time!
Jamie Shaw is top class, although I dont like his chav chariot machines he turns out his show cars are great. Thing with PMR is they clearly have been told make that car as OTT as possible and in a short period of time. Plus im sure Jamie Shaw doesnt really care about fit and finish of a £100 scrapper which the owner who is getting it "pimped" left to rot into a mess and generally drove it like a destruction derby car.

M

mynheers_a_pint

he wants to swap. Perhaps i could offer a tightly coiled turd. Low milage- only travelled from my colon to the bowel once.

I'd expect some cash my way though.

GTi-R23

John said:
Jamie Shaw is top class, although I dont like his chav chariot machines he turns out his show cars are great. Thing with PMR is they clearly have been told make that car as OTT as possible and in a short period of time. Plus im sure Jamie Shaw doesnt really care about fit and finish of a £100 scrapper which the owner who is getting it "pimped" left to rot into a mess and generally drove it like a destruction derby car.
I know he's top class, which is why he should be ashamed, the show doesn't exactly make him look good.
It has to be said, the yanks do a much better job than Jamie and his team (Albeit on a much higher budget probably) which to the untrained eye, ie my mrs, makes the brits look shite at modifying cars. Gotta love Mad Mike though.

John

GTi-R23 said:
I know he's top class, which is why he should be ashamed, the show doesn't exactly make him look good.
It has to be said, the yanks do a much better job than Jamie and his team (Albeit on a much higher budget probably) which to the untrained eye, ie my mrs, makes the brits look shite at modifying cars. Gotta love Mad Mike though.
The American shows budget is stupidly high, if I remember correctly when it was WCC that modded the cars rather than gas they were spending $10-$15k on each individual project, so the cars that came out were actually built to last.