pictures of gtr-i uk spec HELP

Tim

Like i said before, insure for what it's worth to you.. these cars don't command a premium regardless of mileage. They don't attract that type of buyer.

If you bought it as an investment, insure for how ever much you think it's going to be worth in the future. If you bought it, and paid a premium for it's condition/mileage then insure it for what you paid for it. It's like when people ask for offers when selling their cars, EVERYTHING has a price to you and i'll guarentee you have a figure in your head, so run with that.

saddler

Nice Car m8.. I think Tim sums it up very well.. im not to sure why but with the miles its done.. i was hoping for a nice clean engine bay,, Anyway Happy ownership...

Last edited:

Tim

It does look nice and clean ... my engine bay is as clean and it's done ~90k more than that!

Happy motoring .. get it stripped, caged and track ready! :lol:

Chris1

Insurance companies will always ask "how much is it worth" when covering a car, but that doesn't mean that they will pay out that sum if it's nicked, written off etc.
Initially they will only offer you book price for it.
That's when some hard negotiations come in to play lol.
The only time they would pay out the true value is if you have an "agreed value" on the car.
This will probably make your premium a little higher but would be worth it if you are looking to go down the investment route rather than driving it and enjoying it.
If an agreed value is what you are talking about then please forgive this reply. If it's not, then put down what you like 'cause if it gets written off you won't get much more than book price for it anyway, regardless of mileage and condition.

snoon

I'd be telling them 5 grand. But then you'll only get 2k tops if you make a claim so it doesn't really matter.

Nice clean R though - might aswell start ripping it to bits and modding the hell out of it like we all do!!!!!

vss irvine

as already said, get an agreed value of at least 5k.

and i whatever you do keep the car standard. theres not many left in this condition so it would be a shame to modify such an original example.

if your insurance company wont give you an agreed value, then change company.

market value for a gtir will be around 2.5k no matter what the condition.

if you decide to sell it, or need any more help, drop me a pm

eastwood

I think for someone who wants it its worth a bit as it an RB model RR in the model number..........

bakewell

it looks the same as mine apart from different wheels.Cant be many of these left now.I have an agreed value on mine

eastwood

I thought it was the EGNN14 which means european model either RHD or LHD.

RA
= EBYNRVFN14
RB = EBYNRRFN14

Also has the hard plastic door trims normally RB

Im not saying Im right just my observations

P

pulsarboby

thats a very straight looking car!
as said....keep it that way, these are the ones that will be worth a few quid in years to come.
not many straight looking cars left especially with that mileage and in that condition.

as vss said i would value it at between 4.5-5k

Tim

Don't listen to the "keep it standard" brigrade! A cage, bucket seats, coilovers, brakes, etc WILL make it worth more money. Trust me ;)