Operation clear side repeaters a success!

S

Sirnixalot

Petepulsar got these from Hiteq for me and ive JUST installed them....i need to legaly change my name :wink: :oops:

Before :(

After :D

G

GTI-R Kid

Looking nice and clean Nikko. 8)

Now all you need is the small silver bulbs to complete the job. :)

S

Sirnixalot

im going to get them all around but im a big broke right now :oops: paying for the trip, the volks and the fabricators

S

Sirnixalot

TE37's, 16's and if i remember its 4.8kg dont quote me though...memski will chime in with the weight. Im getting the same as him BUT i went for the 33mm offset where he went for the 42mm.

Apparently the black TE37's are either in limited production or have to be made to order...my wheels have been taking 3 months to get here :shock: :evil:

yeah slow and steady does it....but with me function preceeds form...id rather spend 40gbp on the gauges i need to get than those lights.....so for now its the standard jobbies :D

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Where from? I'm might be interested in a set of those in the near future for my big brakes. 8)

S

Sirnixalot

im getting them from a local company but this is what Teruo from checker had to say about them

1) Volk TE37 16x7 4x100PCD +33 Black;
34,500 yen x 4 =138,000 yen
But, Black color is not ..
White or Blonze color;;;

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Nice, I want some. (As long as they'd clear a set of APs)
Anyone know who does lightweight tyres now? :wink: :D

S

srbpower

750 plus vat duty shipping etc :( unless they are valued at a pound :x

Si :)

S

Sirnixalot

i am getting mine landed and cleared with the full value given to customs for around 1200gbp. I just couldnt deal with the hassle of doing it myself and apparently Memski has cleaned checker out of the black ones :twisted: :wink: so i went through my cousins company

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Hi Teq like Sirnix, or Demon Tweeks do them I believe, but not listed as pulsar/sunny....primera I think, but check on that. Around £30ish last I heard.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i want a set of the te37 where can i get them from ?