One thing after another..

craigcarlon

If things went to plan I'd have had my R back a week ago but there seems to be problem after problem with it since its been there since last Friday
It only just made it there on the Friday as it had to finished off after nothing was done properly after the guy who did it didn't do his job properly (thanks for that) and while its been there so far they've had to.. Skim the elbow as it wasnt flush with turbo and obviously blew, z32 wasn't wired properly, avcr wasn't wired properly, no clips on oil and water pipes to turbo, air filter wasn't fitted properly, manifold wasn't bolted down, battery tray was screwed into floor In the boot with actual screws which screwed into nothing, all the clips on hoses etc where hand tied so i could unscrew them with my fingures, and there was a few other little niggly bits they had to do too which now ill have to pay twice for work which should have been done seen as I payed for it to be done.
now the water pump is leaking so that's been replaced and also it has a funny idle now :(

bye bye Christmas

Last edited:

craigcarlon

Yeh it's in Warrington where it went to be mapped, luckily the guys there know what they're doing and are sorting everything out before they map it, I'm just fecked off that I have to pay twice when I've already payed one person to have it ready to be mapped but in reality it seems he's just put the parts on so when I go down to pay all looks good! I supose you could say I told you so as I was warned on here about the guy who did the work but like a tit I trusted him DOH :(

craigcarlon

Hahaha no it wasn't them lol... That's my point atleast it's getting sorted and I know it'll be right I supose
i feel a Cnut for saying who but not as much as I feel robbed so maybe spikey will give me some of my money back for the things he didn't do but I think I'm in the Q on that one

P

pulsarboby

And who was it then....come on spit it out!
i would be interested to know aswell, pm me if you like but think ive a good idea who

too late and my guess would have been correct though..........not good

give the guy his money back spikey you already made one major fook up not to mention other cars ive heard about
about time you jacked it in taking money off people for crap work and destroying peoples engines, piss poor!

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny gtir

You would think he might of done the job right seeing as he is selling his own car and anything like this wont help his sale.if he had done it properly you would of been posting good things thanking him.good on you for naming and shaming.spikey sort your fooking sell out ANYBODY can make a mistake but shoody work when people trust you and give you there hard earned is taking the piss

Mad

I used to have a lot respect for Clive and even believed him when rc developments went down the pan when he said it was his partner who had done all the dodgy dealings. When my car went to car planet for mapping, I lost all respect for him as he lied to me about pricing and wouldn't give me my car back until I paid for a part that was given to me by someone else that he gave for free to them. Also my car came back scratched which they denied.

red reading

Seems to me that Warrington is rouge trader country, having seen some horror's on cars from there from rubbing brake pipes due to not being secured to injector wires araldited on to the terminals with no plugs. I think I would rather give the car to a 5 year old and a fisher price tool set!

craigcarlon

One of the lads who had car planet has a unit over from tuning developments, think the guy at TD said they fitting LPG