Oil on the driveway !!!

hmmm

Well the car's not leaking !!! :wink:

I drained the oil but it missed the badly placed oil collector pan :cry:. As you can imagine, aunty is not very happy :roll:. 'The tiles were yellow when I left this morning' she says :shock:.

What I want to know is, how can u wash it off as there is some gearbox oil on the floor as well :p.

Thanks again.

A

andyz

a jetwash, wirebrush and some bleach.I think you can buy driveway cleaning stuff from halfrauds cause my old car exploded in my girlfriends uncles garage whilst he was on holiday, and im sure i got something from there to clean it up :? .

W

woodster

halfords or somewhere like B&Q do stuf like clean's driveways :wink:

oldaneal - coke eat's eveything else so it probably would work :lol: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

i cleaned mine by putting copious amounts of washing up liquid on it, leaving to soak in and giving it a vigorous scrubbing with a yard broom.

jet wash' ll take it off no worries but might be a bit overkill if your not carefull :wink:

J

jpward

Washing powder and lots of it! it will soak up the oil but better done at the time or you can buy oil spill pellets on the cheeper side go to your local home heating oil guy when hes filling up a house ask him for some as part of the ADR requirements he should carry them and or an oil breaking aerosol so sweet job oil broken down power washer at the ready and hey pristo though if the tiles are yellow you'll probably still be left with a stain :?