OC Server migration 10pm 23rd March 2012

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Hold on to your hats, were on the move......

Just to let you all know that the OC site is going to experience some downtime in the next 12 hours.

SO TO LIMIT ANY INCONVENIENCE PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF ANY IMPORTANT INFO YOU MIGHT NEED (phone numbers, emails etc.)

The downtime period should be under 12 hours, I'm trying to arrange for most of the downtime to fall whilst we in the UK are all tucked up in bed snoring our little heads off (from 10pm tonight and all being well back on by the following morning) so hopefully most won't notice anything.

Steve

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Just to keep all that want to know in the picture, I haven't heard from the team dealing with the server switch since last thing friday when I found out about the "server glitch" but will talk to them later and as soon as I know anything will let you know.

Chances are though that if all is ready to go the switch will be scheduled for tonight starting from 10pm (26.03.2012 at 10pm for 12 hours + - a few hours)

So as I said above TO LIMIT ANY INCONVENIENCE PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF ANY IMPORTANT INFO YOU MIGHT NEED (phone numbers, emails etc.)

Steve