Not sure where to post this

Hello all, I'm not sure where to post this bit as I can't get a reply from VSS I'm posting it here Last year I blew up my engine and by the end of the year I'd saved enough to get a new one built by red reading as Martin was doing all the work on my car..He picked my car up in feb and said it would be a one month turn around.. Then it was 6 wks then 3 months. I visited him around that time to find he'd only taken out my engine :( I only went to drop off new parts and pay him the final balance then he pretty much stopped all correspondence no text's and answer mail is all I got for months do as you can imagine I was pissed to say the least. So today I receive a text 8 months after he took my car, parts and money telling me he will be returning my car as is with parts and cash. Sorry but you should have told me this at the start of the summer if you weren't going to do it!!And maybe you will reply to this...it's your chance to come good on our deal or for people to see what you're really like ....Mike

vss irvine

Well thats just saved me phoning you now.

Im past caring what anyone on the forums thinks about me and once ive supplied the last couple of people the parts ive also taken ages to supply, then vss will be no more.

You failed to mention the answer phone messages where you threaten to send down guys to see me so i was to reply to you or suffer the consequences. Thats your reason your getting your car , parts and money back.

red reading

The reason why I have not been building anything is I have been restoring a gun tractor for my relation who is dying of cancer, and who I have just had the un pleasant site of sitting beside him tonight watching him die.

The same is coming from me, there is two things I have left to do for people and then that's it no more engines or gearboxes or info will be coming from me anymore.

Regards

Danny