Nismo seats ??

E

Eric Yellow

I can get hold of 2 Nismo bucket seats but I'm not sure how much I should pay for them..
They are new/unused, so in excelent condition..
Here a picture of the seats I mean.

So if anyone can give me a rough estimate of what would be a good price, let me know please.

J

Jon T

Who needs them when you have Nismo headrest covers, muahaha!! :oops:

If I wanted seats as my next purchase, I'd be willing to spend £1000 on them, but it wouldn't suprise me if they were around thr £1200-1500 level if they haven't been sat around in a garage for years..

Do they have runners?

G

GTiRich

£2500 :?: :!: :?: :shock: seems a lil bit pricey. You can get 100% carbon seats that weigh about 2.5kgs for a lot less than those.

E

Eric Yellow

That's the thing...I also don't know it they are real Nismo seats...
But even if they aren't, they still look f*cking great !

F

Fizzy

There's a lot of fake Nismo stuff that comes from the US. Just as Briits ;)
But, they look nice seats. If you think they're fake, just value them as something like a Cobra or Corbeau bucket seat and see how they compare price wise.

E

Eric Yellow

Like your'e reading my mind...
That's why I was asking about a nice price for the seats..;)

E

Eric Yellow

Sh*t, where's the EDIT button ????

The guy is asking about 300 pounds for it, think it's a nice price.
Mailed him an offer, now let's wait for the answer..

mattygti-r

im looking into getting some shipped from japan to be honest...in a couple of months...may not be Nismo thou..willbe Bride.

if i get any will put htem up in the "parts suppliers" section :wink:

J

Jon T

Mr GTiR said:
f*** me £2K and you would pay that for seats.......?

sooner spend £2k on a new tubby
At least if you looked after the seats you could sell them on again for quite a high price, as 99% of the Bride seats in this country have been on cars imported, not very many around I don't think. And even rarer with Pulsar rails!

E

Eric Yellow

Eric.............does he have anymore
Sorry, he only has 2 and if they are anything like the picture I'll gladly take them from him..;)