Nismo factory grill and foglights

Sven777

Been looking for a set of these, I know they are rare, but I figured there might be someone who has a set lying around?

any color will do.

Looking for the grill and lights...

lakeview

good luck
there was someone going to make them but think he may have sold up.ask whytie on here he may know more as the guy making the moulds borrowed his grill for the moulds

Sven777

I already went through that thread and emailed about everyone who had one for sale (even from posts posted years ago). I found a half-cut on ebay US two weeks ago that had this set installed; 2000 USD for the whole half cut, I made a very decent offer but the guy was unwilling to invest 5 minutes of his time to disconnect the parts and make some more bucks on his half cut, shame.

Just hope I get lucky here, maybe someone sells one with the lights on it, or finds one that will be broken for parts; let me know!

bgib123

I've been searching for almost 2 years now for a spotlight grill... Someone told me they made replicas for £150... After I said I wanted one, I never heard from them again. No way to contact. I wish someone would reproduce them already.

lakeview

There's has never been replicars made as far as I am aware
I'd say there were. Copy's they'd be more than £150

Sven777

Carbon fiber would be nice, but I still would prefer an original one. Since so many pulsar are being torn for parts recently, there must be some of these coming up for sale. Does anyone happen to know the original Nissan part number? Will write an e-mail to Nissan Japan to see if they might have some old stock lying around in the forgotton and abandoned section.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Does anyone happen to know the original Nissan part number? Will write an e-mail to Nissan Japan to see if they might have some old stock lying around in the forgotton and abandoned section.
This is all I've got:

It might tell you something if you can read Japanese, but I think it probably just says they're made by CIBIE and cost Y86,900

(Also note that this is a Pulsar catalogue not Nismo which probably means the search can be widened to all N14 Pulsars.)

warpspeed

Well if you can get it back off him I'd make replicas in grp or composite...
Few things in development the now for gtirs, one will be ready very shortly and will be good for anybody with a fmic, will post more once it's ready..

Sven777

I would definately be in the market for a replica when we can get something going. Doesn't need to be monkey cheap also, quality and original design should be first priority. Would be cool to hang some nice modern spec PIAA HID's in there. Maybe an all-inn package deal with lights could be an option?

Judging from the many topics on the various forums (incl. Canada and Oz) over the years, I'm sure we should be able to get a decent groupbuy together.

bgib123

Going from the comments on Facebook a few weeks ago the guy sold up or gave up on the gtir
Yes, that's who I was going to get one from. I spoke with him months before that post. Then messaged him again after that post in August... He said he had molds and also has an original. In our messages, he said he would send pictures in a week and prices would vary depending on material. I checked after a week and his facebook account was deactivated... It's still deactivated. I'm not going to name any names.

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
Seems to be a common thing that those who shout loudest can never deliver the goods, some people on here actually have the moulds for every panel on these cars and the bumpers,as well as wide arch moulds and the like.