new sills part number?

Stewm6204

As above guys looking to the part number for the new sill from nissan or if anyone has any? as one of mine are a little too far gone to be save on the restoration? point in the right direction had a search on here and nothing definitive came up.

cheers stew

keastygtir

I am afraid that pattern 4 door are your only choice. However you can see them fitted in my build thread

Stewm6204

yeah iv just off the phone too nissan and there are none left anywhere ill have a look where did you get the 4door ones from? you got a part number? thanks

DanDud

You can still get standard N14 Sunny sills from nissan. They are only slightly different so fit easily with a bit of tinkering. Thats what iv just had done on mine.

keastygtir

the only real difference I found is the slight recess in the top of the sill where the rear door would close

keastygtir

here are some useful part numbers

rear right quarter 7811267C32
rear left quarter 7811367C32
sil outer right 7641260C35
sill outer left 7641360C35
rear inner arch right 7675061C30
rear inner arch left 7675161C30
outer arch rear left 7671363C30
outer arch rear right 7671063C30

Front Chasis leg Part Number: 75180 - 55C00 Drivers side
Front Chasis leg Part Number: 75181 - 55C00 passenger side

Brake Master Cylinder Pattern from Navaro ADN15127

vpulsar

they are well worth doing. My floor was pushed up about 3 inches!
They're indeed mate I had them done on my last car, You will find 99% of pulsars have very bent rails. Lucky for me my new ones are straight as a dia. You really have to keep an eye out every time you take the car to a garage or tire place, I normally read them the riot act before I let them anywhere near my car so they're under no illusion as to what's going to happen if they jack up on my rails lol.

Rob

Stewm6204

yeah i phoned nissan and asked about gtir ones and the guy on the phone told me they were unavaliable as there were none in stock! are they part number sor the sunny or pulsar gtir? i know they are the same but i said mine was import i have too tell him they were the same and he had too look up the uk sunny gtir and still said they were none there.

keastygtir

yeah I got them at the place I linked too earlier in the thread. They fit pretty good any only need minor adjustments.

Stewm6204

how much were they from that lot? tryeds nissan again theres no 3door ones left atall even asked about the other 3door models and was told there are none! asked about 4door ones but would need a chassis number for them too search for it! starting to get on my wick haha