New personal best

celicaGT4st205

13.01sec @ 104.13mph

Surely high 12s beckon for me on this setup. Gotta loose more weight from the car I think.

Unfortunately the weather was a bit warm to get any quicker times. Was cosistent with my times though.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I got the 12.7 (and a 12.8/9/13.0) at Rotorstock 2, Shakespeare county Raceway, May this year.

That was with smaller wheels and less weight than at York last year, and April this year where I averaged 13.1 (bigger wheels, same weight as Rotorstock)

I had major traction issues at York when I went earlier this year and struggled to get 60fts under 2s :evil: , the one I did, I missed 3rd :cry: I got one great launch at Shakespeare and got a 1.755 60ft.

Always tend to be within about 0.5 secs unless I have a realy bad run (only had 1 so far :- bogged the start, missed 3rd, clutch slip in 3rd and got a 13.9)

celicaGT4st205

Fast Guy said:
I got the 12.7 (and a 12.8/9/13.0) at Rotorstock 2, Shakespeare county Raceway, May this year.

That was with smaller wheels and less weight than at York last year, and April this year where I averaged 13.1 (bigger wheels, same weight as Rotorstock)

I had major traction issues at York when I went earlier this year and struggled to get 60fts under 2s :evil: , the one I did, I missed 3rd :cry: I got one great launch at Shakespeare and got a 1.755 60ft.

Always tend to be within about 0.5 secs unless I have a realy bad run (only had 1 so far :- bogged the start, missed 3rd, clutch slip in 3rd and got a 13.9)
Nice one mate. I wonder what you will be getting with it totally stripped out?? When you upping the power? Low 12's beckon surely even at about 280bhp???

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I don't plan on totally stripping it, but I'd like to get it as close to 1100kg as I can by replacing a few more bits with lighter ones. 12.3 could be posible with this weight and 280bhp. As for upping the boost. I might put it up to 1bar 1day :wink: