new paint for new season

jjs

cheers, have a few autocross vids to post up from last weekend, have done a few trackdays with my road gtir, but would have to say off road in the pulsar is far more fun ,this is just my 7 th event ,, but geting more used to the car all the time ,Jim

paz

Yeah that'd be cool, would be very interested in seeing the vids fella :)

How off road is off road out of interest? Is it like rally stage type stuff, or full on grass and mud?

jjs

it is in fields all mud and grass, goes well in the realy wet stuff, a bit harder to turn than the frontwheel drive cars but getting better after each event,

Braveheart

Car's looking great Jim....:thumbsup:
As others have requested.... more pics and get the vids up please... :photo:
Car must be quick for you to run with no o/s wing mirror...;-)
Do you get a better discount on your fluids now....

jjs

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12517703@N07/sets/72157617304042795/
hi guys struggling for time to upload vids, out again yesterday, 8th overall abd 3 rd in class, in an entry of about 45 cars only a couple of seconds between places, here is a link to some pics from last weekend will try and gwt some more uploaded soon, Scott, the pic of the car was taken before fitting mirrors, i was trying to get some light weight mirrors, but didnt get any so had to fit the original ones back on , wish i did have enough power that i didnt need them LOL. i think there is still room for more weight to come of the car , all helps , yes get a good discount from opie oils, hence their logo on the car , try and get the vids up soon, havent posted any vids before so will see how i get on Jim,

Tk1

so they do pull wheelies :)

looking good jjs , i'd love to give this a bash would make a change from sprints but being a southerner a bit to far to travel