New Moderator - Aimee

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Hi guys,

Would just like to announce that we have appointed a new moderator, Aimee to the GTiROC.

Welcome Aimee!!

Rishi

Keira

GTiR_Mic said:
Oh No, the fourm is going to fall to bits now :lol:
to bloody right, bet its the same as the last time someone thought it was a good idea to let a 'lady' be involved :roll: :lol:

KF79GTIR

diesel weasel said:
to bloody right, bet its the same as the last time someone thought it was a good idea to let a 'lady' be involved :roll: :lol:

So theres not enough 'ladies' involved already? Yeah right;-)

Dooie Pop Pop

diesel weasel said:
:lol: nah c' mon! Aimee' s got bigger 'bollo3ks' than a lot of our members imo:-D

campbellju said:
Well done Aimee, I couldn't think of a better person to moderate.

Jim
yup

Last edited:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Don't worry guys...i will make sure i leave all the hard work up to the men & i'll just sit here & give you all hassle :thumbsup:.

Thanks very much for picking me. I've got to say i was pretty suprised..... Blimey, i feel like i've won an oscar :lol:

O

Odin

Aimee said:
Thanks very much for picking me. I've got to say i was pretty surprised..... Blimey, i feel like I've won an Oscar :lol:

Don't forget I take two sugars in my tea love ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

the chief said:
not being funny or nothing, but i thought we had to vote for mods?

We made an executive decision on apointing Aimee ;-) .

Rob

O

Odin

the chief said:
me bedroom could do with a tidy!

If you ask her nicely she might bring her knee pads :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob