New front Nismo Diff

vpulsar

There are three front diffs available apparently so if anybody is needing let me know and I'll pass you on to the guy to deal with directly.

Cost will be $800 plus $110 shipping plus paypay fees I think total would be $950, But it's up to you if you want to have the value marked down to reduce import duty or not.

Last edited:

Hardy172cup

I've got a tip if the seller agrees to it. Get him to say the reason for sending you the goods is that he is sponsoring you as a race driver and the parts are to be used for racing, that way he can mark the full value of th goods for insurance resons and the receiver of the goods will not have to pay tax because as far as the tax man is concerned you received the goods as sponsorship for racing so never actually paid any money. It's worth a try ;)

Hardy172cup

I've never actually tried that myself but a friend told me about he because he used to race quads and realised you can avoid import dutys that way so always gets the seller to say they have sponsored him

whytie

Just arrived this morning, quaife is out the car for a check up the now then I'll get this bad boy fitted.

vpulsar

I've not seen mine yet so how about a picture of it out of the box, Dannys slacking by not doing me any pictures of my new stuff