New front Nismo Diff

vpulsar

Hi guys I've just bought a new Nismo diff from the states which is winging it's way over at the moment, It's actually listed over there for the front of another car but It clearly wont fit the car it's listed for, A guy in the states noticed that it looked like it would fit a gtir transfer case and it did.

I know of at least one more new one that is going for $800 plus roughly $110 shipping if it costs the same as mine to ship, Is anybody interested because I'll put you in touch.

Read this SR20 thread.

http://www.sr20forum.com/pulsar-gti-r/265266-brand-new-nismo-front-lsd-sale.html

whytie

Id hold of for now, I'm just waiting on him working out the shipping cost and then I'll send him the money.

vpulsar

Id hold of for now, I'm just waiting on him working out the shipping cost and then I'll send him the money.
OK mate you didn't let me know what you where doing so I thought I'd help the guy sell it, He gave me some good info about the rear LSD as well and I've already found 3 places that you can buy them from a well.

Like I said earlier is should be around $110 shipping.

Rob

whytie

Sorry didn't get back to you was in the pictures for 3 fucking hours..... Yawn

what info you got on the rear one?

vpulsar

Sorry didn't get back to you was in the pictures for 3 fucking hours..... Yawn

what info you got on the rear one?

Sounds fun (not lol).

I've got the part number and model of pick up it was fitted to, And I've found one place selling for less than $600 plus shipping, But I'd have to see if they will ship to the UK.

I'd like to do a few more checks as well though just to make sure it will work OK.

Rob

Last edited:

red reading

And finally I have been given the break away torque setting that these come with, good things and now people can get good diffs .

vpulsar

Seen one for $200..... then the next one is $1400 just need to shop around.
$200 isn't going to be brand new is it, I've seen a few listed at $1800 + so as you say just shop around. The cheapest I've found was the $592 as I said but I'll keep looking around but that is a price I'm happy enough to pay.