New Battery Ampage

Status
Not open for further replies.

paz

Hello :)

I need a new battery for my R. I'm advised that a Nissan Micra one will do the job nicely, and have been offered two different ampages:

* 260 ampage - £23.33
* 380 ampage - £29.33

Which one would be best for my car?

Cheers

Paz

O

Odin

The bigger one will give you more cranking power matey, Mine has 940 amps lol.

Rob

paz

:lol: I figured that might be the way to go, 940 amps seems a bit excessive :lol: ;)

paz

O

Odin

paz said:
:lol: I figured that might be the way to go, 940 amps seems a bit excessive :lol: ;)

paz

Maybe matey but at least I can leave it with out it going flat ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And it doesn't go flat if you get a frost or leave the lights on for and hour or two :thumbsup: .

Rob

paz

:lol: Yeah suppose so, doesn't a higher than recommended amp damage the starter/alternator or is that bollocks?

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
:lol: Yeah suppose so, doesn't a higher than recommended amp damage the starter/alternator or is that bollocks?

Paz

No its bollocks :thumbsup: .

It just mean's that the battery will crank over for longer before going flat ;-) .

Rob

O

Odin

Only a true idiot can make buying a battery such bl00dy hard work :doh: :roll: .

Rob

paz

:lol: Cram it, if I'd bought one that was wrong the car wouldn't have started and I'd have looked like a right twat :lol:

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
:lol: Cram it, if I'd bought one that was wrong the car wouldn't have started and I'd have looked like a right twat :lol:

Paz

Lets face it mate what you know about cars/tuning you could get on a pin head :roll: :roll: , Your of absolutely no use to man or beast :roll: :der: .

So sell your chav wagon to someone that does and f*ck off back to playing rugby badly ;-) :thumbsup: .

paz

Thunder God said:
Lets face it mate what you know about cars/tuning you could get on a pin head :roll: :roll: , Your of absolutely no use to man or beast :roll: :der: .

So sell your chav wagon to someone that does and f*ck off back to playing rugby badly ;-) :thumbsup: .
:lol: Now thats the last straw you ****nut...

I'm actually quite good at rugby :lol:

Now **** off back to the threat ripping the **** out of your poor turbo choice and 30k standard engined car :lol: :lol: ;)

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
:lol: Now that's the last straw you ****nut...

I'm actually quite good at rugby :lol:

Now **** off back to the threat ripping the **** out of your poor turbo choice and 30k standard engined car :lol: :lol: ;)

Paz

At least I know how to fix my over priced 5hitter matey boy, And I don't ask really stupid question's on the forum :roll: .

Now everybody knows (if they hadn't noticed by now) that your a total idiot when it comes to anything to do with spanners :der: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I want to know exactly what do you contribute to this forum that is of any use to anybody :? , Because I can't think of a single thing :roll: , Other than posting total bollox all day long :yawn: :roll: .

Rob

Rob

O

Odin

GtiR`Bod said:
:argue: there's only one way to settle this.... get your motors out winner takes all! :thumbs up:

Mine's the only working car mate, So its a for gone conclusion :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: , It will take Spaz all day to work out how to open his door anyway :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

paz

Thunder God said:
At least I know how to fix my over priced 5hitter matey boy, And I don't ask really stupid question's on the forum :roll: .

Now everybody knows (if they hadn't noticed by now) that your a total idiot when it comes to anything to do with spanners :der: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I want to know exactly what do you contribute to this forum that is of any use to anybody :? , Because I can't think of a single thing :roll: , Other than posting total bollox all day long :yawn: :roll: .

Rob

Rob
Now you're just being a ****, I shouldn't be surprised about that really :roll:

Its a shame that your not capable of keeping your oversized mouth shut. In person you can be ok, on the forum you tend to be a overly loud voice that does nothing apart from slate other people. Perhaps you feel the need to do this as a way of making up for your own inadequacies - who knows, but one thing that’s certain is that its not necessary, and you have absolutely no manners.

People who aren't much good with spanners join forums like this to meet likeminded people and enjoy their car. You don't have to be good with a spanner to enjoy cars as long as you’re capable of supporting them financially. Not everybody is the same, you for example are very good at eating and being a bum - scrounging your entire existence off your wife by all accounts. I on the other hand am good at my job, enjoy working and support myself. That’s the way this world is, people are allowed to be different and definitely do not have to meet your approval to feel justified in their existence :der:

Now, how about you exercise some of your moderator powers, and use your pointing stick to moderate all the pointless spam which YOU have posted in my topic :roll:

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
Now you're just being a ****, I shouldn't be surprised about that really :roll:

Its a shame that your not capable of keeping your oversized mouth shut. In person you can be ok, on the forum you tend to be a overly loud voice that does nothing apart from slate other people. Perhaps you feel the need to do this as a way of making up for your own inadequacies - who knows, but one thing that’s certain is that its not necessary, and you have absolutely no manners.

People who aren't much good with spanners join forums like this to meet like minded people and enjoy their car. You don't have to be good with a spanner to enjoy cars as long as you’re capable of supporting them financially. Not everybody is the same, you for example are very good at eating and being a bum - scrounging your entire existence off your wife by all accounts. I on the other hand am good at my job, enjoy working and support myself. That’s the way this world is, people are allowed to be different and definitely do not have to meet your approval to feel justified in their existence :der:

Now, how about you exercise some of your moderator powers, and use your pointing stick to moderate all the pointless spam which YOU have posted in my topic :roll:

Paz

Thanks mate that was the easiest fishing trip I've ever been on :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I never thought you'd bite that quickly :shock: I thought it would take a lot more effort than that :shock: ........ You make Mr pudney look like hard work :thumbsup: :lol: .

Rob

paz

Or maybe I'm just bored of your shit. Either way a bloke that sits on a forum all day from home and feels the need to 'fish' should take a good hard look at themselves.

Paz

Status
Not open for further replies.