New Amazing tamper proof security product

c4cpa

Alrite peeps!

My girlfriend works for a security marking company and has told me about a wicked new security marking kit for cars.
its called SelectaDNA and its a forensic marking. The police are well into it!
You can mark absolutely anything, your wheels, carbon bonnets, boost controlers, ANYTHING and when you put it on the car you cant even see it, only under Ultra Violet light! The information is held by a secure police approved database company and will only be accessed to match a code to it's owner!
Sounds like it's actually gonna give us a chance against the theiving little s***s!

*ONLY YOUR NAME, ADDRESS AND UNIQUE DNA CODE ARE STORED ON THE DATABASE - SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM HAVING A LIST OF MOD'S !!*

She's giving us a massive discount too!

A bit about the kit :

"SelectaDNA is a water based self-adhesive containing tiny microdots with a unique customer code and freephone database telephone number on. The DNA also contains a synthetic DNA code which can be forensically analysed to prove who the marked item belongs to. So even without the microdots it can be analysed and traced. When applied to a surface it dries clear so will not ruin the look of any expensive valubles".

clicky on this link for more info & club discount !!

If link doesn't work type WWW.selectadna.co.uk/nissan-gtir.html

Last edited:
W

wanchope

This type of system has been used for years as fire and skill says, especially on motor bikes.
Still a good system though.

P

Pete

that maybe true it has been used for year but just remember its still the latest technology and it will be better then what we had years ago :der: :der: :-D :-D sounds very good

maz

ive got a UV pen i bought from a kleen-ez catologue about 10 years ago, il just write my name on things with that

c4cpa

Hey this is Colins girlfriend. There are plenty different forms of security marking, The DNA is a new fab product, it works as a detterent, theives are scared of it, just letting you all know as we're about to launch it so buy if you like the idea and want it cheaper. We also run a bike marking scheme i am administrations manager (www.bikeregister.com) the bikes are marked with a stencil etching and can also be fitted with a datatag.