Need Somewhere for kids and mrs to go near fusion motorsport

GTI_R

Going to get the car on rollers tomoz . and mrs and kids are coming becuase we are gonna go into london afterwards ..

Is there anywhere close to fusion where i could drop the mrs and kids off for a few hours .
Any shopping centres etc ?

she'll be bloody annoyed if i don't find summit coz i've told her that she'll have summit to do

ashills

Guildford is an ok town that isnt that far away plenty of shops there

Chertsey is closer but not to sure how much there is to do there

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You could drop them in Windsor on the way past; there's the castle etc to see there (if that's of interest to them).

I'm sure there's some kind of miniature village around there, but that might be in Buckinghamshire rather than Surrey; again, it would be on your way down. - It may not be there any more, but I remember it from when my grandparents lived in Marlow.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
but that might be in Buckinghamshire rather than Surrey; again, it would be on your way down
He's from the Isle of Wight isn't he? iow? So Buckinghamshire is past Surrey and then some from there.;-)

Personally GTI_R , I think you're in for beating from the wife.:lol:

Fusion Ed

A few places, Lego land, which is kind of on the way ish. Thorpe park, little detour, rain will ruin both of those however. Shopping there is Woking which has an ok fully covered shopping centre. Nothing there really for blokes, but plenty for women, unless you like fancy clothes and other girly stuff... thats probably the best bet tbh. (although probably a bit late now lol)