my r for sale

whytie

This car is now not for sale, a no if a sold it id end up buying an other and id be lucky to find one in this condition

Chris1

Very wise fella.

That's a very tidy R you've got there. And anyway, I sold my first Pulsar to by an R32 GTR. It was a beast of a thing and very much a natural progression, but I always kind of missed my old Pulsar.

To let a car that tidy drive off into the distance would be criminal.

You'll be glad you've kept it.

Chris1

Go for a R32 fella. They are the original, although not the best looking. Plus they are a few hundred kilos lighter than a 33 and we all know weight is our enemy.

But that's only my humble opinion. My wife doesn't even listen to me so I can't expect anyone else to lol. :eek:)

whytie

yeah ma mate jamma has a r32 600 bhp awesome machine, im just wanting something to handle big bhp with out break all the time. Id say pulsars are best left around the 300 bhp mark, if not they are to tempermental and need constant attention plus money.

G

gymourn09

Hey Everyone... I have a five year old niece just getting into riding. She has taken English lessons, I ride western, she knows a bit of both. But not enough of either. Her dad just bought her a pony saddle and now were looking for a well broke, KID PROOF pony. Small enough for children, large enough to last a while.Let me know