My new car...not an R but still a nissan

deank93

Hi all,

I sold up my GTIR a few years back and I've not been on and posted for quite a while but always take a peak in to see whats happening and thought I'd share a few pics of my new nissan....as the title says it's not a GTIR, sadly it isnt a GTR either but it's a cracker none the less.

I'm picking it up next week and am stupidly excited.

GTIR1000

really like the look of that especailly the grille at the front:) goes well with the wheels. I really like these especailly in white but silver is nice too ;)

deank93

I liked the grill too, the roof is in gloss black as is the boot spoiler although I'll be re paining the spoiler silver.

The car is a credit to the chap I'm buying it from, in my view he has made some nice subtle changes that make it stand out from most other Zeds without being OTT and in your face.

Some Zed owners go a bit too full on for me with nismo kits, stupid wings, wheels and gull wing doors which generally make me want to cut out my eyes.

vpulsar

Nice car you have there Dean, You must be a fucking midget because I can't even get in the door to even attemp to sit in one of those little beasties lol.

John

jaygtir

nice car mate i have just bought one too am picking mine up on thurs. i know how u feel when you say supidly exited ha ha
i think i am going to go with the black wheels to it looks smart

chrisniss91

Nice car, there is a black one near me and he's spent £££ on bodykit and it looks silly now, but yours looks very nice.

deank93

Nice car you have there Dean, You must be a fucking midget because I can't even get in the door to even attemp to sit in one of those little beasties lol.
I'm 6'2 and tip the scales at about 14.5 stone so not the smallest chap in the world but thankfully i fit in a treat....the seats are quite low and go back a fair way so i have enough head and leg room.

deank93

Nice car, there is a black one near me and he's spent £££ on bodykit and it looks silly now, but yours looks very nice.
There are too many like that...i honestly think they look great as standard, for me there are only one or two sets of wheels that suit the car...bodykits on them are a no no.

vpulsar

I'm 6'2 and tip the scales at about 14.5 stone so not the smallest chap in the world but thankfully i fit in a treat....the seats are quite low and go back a fair way so i have enough head and leg room.
So you're indeed a lightweight midget lol, I'm 6ft 5" and 25 stone that's where I'm going wrong.

John

P

pulsarboby

nice motor dean, there growing on me a little now but bit too much like the audi tt for my liking, still everyone to their own!

still got your white bonnet from your old R and one of the doors is now fitted to our new track car so there are parts of it left lol

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That'd be the one. - You might have a bit more space to play with because I'm pretty sure you said it's only got the two seats.

Perrin21

Nice car buddy. I had a 350z back in 2006, lovely car. I miss it a lot, not as fast as the GTIR though. Feels very heavy to drive. Sure you will love the posey looks and the bird view nav though. :)

deank93

nice motor dean, there growing on me a little now but bit too much like the audi tt for my liking, still everyone to their own!

still got your white bonnet from your old R and one of the doors is now fitted to our new track car so there are parts of it left lol
A few years back I would have totally agreed but after driving a few I was convinced it was the car for me...so smooth and the weighted steering is great, it feels like a solid bit of kit from behind the wheel, don't get me wrong a lighted nodded gtir has it for straight line pace but as an overall package its spot on.

Glad to hear part of my old car lives on.

Perrin21

A few years back I would have totally agreed but after driving a few I was convinced it was the car for me...so smooth and the weighted steering is great, it feels like a solid bit of kit from behind the wheel, don't get me wrong a lighted nodded gtir has it for straight line pace but as an overall package its spot on.

Glad to hear part of my old car lives on.
Agreed, miss mine. Was Blue with Nismo rear wing. Bought it new from Chorley Nissan. Had an import 04 plate before and was awful. Suspension was hard as a rock and poor quality leather. Yours looks sweet