My New Car has arrived.

chrisniss91

Pulsar is now sold :cry: My GF won't talk to me shes more upset than I am. She left work early to try and put the buyers off. In fact I had to warn the buyers that she might attack them.

SunOnGTiR

:cry:

Somebody's got themselves a sorted R!
Did you get a good price for it,Chris?
No doubt,I'll see you in your GTR down the cafe in the future :wink:
Not a bad price for the skyline.............makes me wanna switch over :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

chrisniss91

SunOnGTiR said:
:cry:

Somebody's got themselves a sorted R!
Did you get a good price for it,Chris?
No doubt,I'll see you in your GTR down the cafe in the future :wink:
Not a bad price for the skyline.............makes me wanna switch over :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Miss Chrissniss: I am so gutted!! Chris has made such a big mistake, I was so tempted to send the bloke away I was going to tie myself to the car. I'm still not talking to him either, he could have kept the two!!

He got 6K for it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dooie Pop Pop

Re: ...

hmmm said:
You're absolutely right. Should have kept the 2 of them :cry:.
yup :( now your gonna have to do it all again later when you realise what you really really want......is another GTIR :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
So you no longer have an R and your Girlfriend isn't speaking to you anymore...

That sucks!... :lol:

6K is so cheap for a GTiR like that... I would have priced it a lot higher... If they don't want to pay it then they can F-off!... Building at car like that isn't cheap...

Rishi

chrisniss91

RishiGTiR said:

6K is so cheap for a GTiR like that... I would have priced it a lot higher... If they don't want to pay it then they can F-off!... Building at car like that isn't cheap...

Rishi
Miss Chrisniss: 6K is cheap!! I had a row with a bloke once when Chris sold it before then he changed his mind, I was told to go back in doors!! :twisted: When people come looking and they say well you have a dent here and a scratch there I tell them if you don't like it F off and what do you expect for a car thats about 14 years old?? I'm still not talking to him and if Chris is honest I know he regrets it, he could have given it to me :D But no this bloke in Wales has it and I miss it so much I refuse to go in the Skyline

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
chrisniss91 said:
RishiGTiR said:

Rishi
Miss Chrisniss: 6K is cheap!! I had a row with a bloke once when Chris sold it before then he changed his mind, I was told to go back in doors!! :twisted: When people come looking and they say well you have a dent here and a scratch there I tell them if you don't like it F off and what do you expect for a car thats about 14 years old?? I'm still not talking to him and if Chris is honest I know he regrets it, he could have given it to me :D But no this bloke in Wales has it and I miss it so much I refuse to go in the Skyline

Damn right... I would be the same... At the end of the day bodywork is cheap to fix... The spec speaks for itself... I would have asked a lot more but then i would never sell my R... :lol:

Chris, I think you have some groveling to do... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

F

FlyinbySTi

lol, now that is my kinda girl. One that wants you to keep a car.

Don't worry i went through the same thing. Girls seem to get really attached to cars. I know we do too, but they take it to a whole nother level. I went through the same thing when i sold my old mustang to buy the Typhoon. She was furious with my for weeks, man she was pissed. I got yelled at, big time. I swear i saw a tear from her left the driveway (she'll never admit that).

She stopped being pissed off as soon as i let her drive the Typhoon though. Ahh how they forget (out with the old in with the new). May have had something to do with me teaching her how to launch at 15psi.

chrisniss91

Ive driven the Skyline and its soooo slow, the potential is there but I hate it, I cried I just can't belive its gone!! I can't belive he did it. I waited 3 years to turn 21 so I could insured on the R one month after turning 21 its gone!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

All the money spent on the car, petrol getting to the garages, time off work for both of us to take the thing to the garages and now its gone!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

F

FlyinbySTi

Oh no, it's worse then i thought.

I don't know man, you have some serious making up and butt kissing to do. Better get the R33 modded quick

S

stomski

what a load of bo!!ox - chris..youve got a beautiful r33 there mate, s0d the pulsar, youve been there and done that, just enjoy the skyline fella, its a beauty. fair enough upto 100mph its not as quick as ur old R, but it looks sooo much better 8)

G

GTI-R Kid

Chris I think you need to hop in the Skyline quick and high tail it down the road to get the GTI-R back. Should have kept them both and given the GTIR to the better half. :wink: I know I would if I could afford it (have a Skyline for myself and a GTI-R for the better half). :oops:

Dooie Pop Pop

chrisniss91 said:
Ive driven the Skyline and its soooo slow, the potential is there but I hate it, I cried I just can't belive its gone!! I can't belive he did it. I waited 3 years to turn 21 so I could insured on the R one month after turning 21 its gone!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

All the money spent on the car, petrol getting to the garages, time off work for both of us to take the thing to the garages and now its gone!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
i think you should join up as a seperate member, sounds like if you get your way you' ll be spending more time on here than chris :lol:

make him buy a cheap one and then spend all his money on mods that' ll teach him! :lol:

chrisniss91

Kelli aka Miss chrisniss the skyline is not soooooooooo slow, it just doesnt feel as quick, it looks better, and the tuning potential is unbelievable so 6k on a GTR engine if spent right could see easily high 400's
So shut it biatch :wink: and get in your 1.2 fiesta Oh yeah forgot its a 16 valve fiesta :p

chrisniss91

Miss Chrisniss: JUST REMEMBER IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOUDLN'T HAVE THAT SKYLINE :wink:

I asked you to do one thing, keep both of them, and you wouldn't do it. We could have had so much fun!!

There is nothing wrong with my fiesta, we can't all be on your kind of money all you do is drive and sleep!!

chrisniss91

My car is basically standard, i had fitted last weekend De-cat pipe, HKS spark plugs, HKS filters and boost raised to 0.9 bar.
Got it on the rollers today and it made 396bhp and 333lb/ft not bad power for a few hundred quid :)