My Dyno Test!!!

RO_SUNNY

Attached you can see my DYNO test (at 1.6 bar with an 3071r and 700 cc injectors)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:
M

markwashington

Good results :-D, you must be well happy with that, especially on standard internals (if they still are). It's always nice to see cars making good results on the dyno, usually we're commenting on ways to fix them!

I thought the horse-power was always the larger of the two; since when you break it all down to SI units, Horespower is Torque x RPM?
Good results though mate, is that with standard internals?

RO_SUNNY

Thanks very much Mark..

The internals are still standard....but it seems that I ave a small ring blow by because on the compression test which I have done the result were 174 psi cyl1, 169 psi cyl2, 172, psi cyl3, 170 psi cyl4 and now at full boost oil spits out the rocker cover vent and also through the block vent

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Good result. The power figure looks healthy but the boost seems to arrive quite late for a 3071 at 1.6Bar?

Do you have a standard elbow still on the car?

Jim

williams

have you still got the PCV valve in the rocker breather? if that is stuck up you could be boosting into the rocker and engine.

the chief

Good result. The power figure looks healthy but the boost seems to arrive quite late for a 3071 at 1.6Bar?

Do you have a standard elbow still on the car?

Jim
Yes it does look like its slow to reach full boost. On mine it reaches 1.7 before 4000 rpm. What your intercooler and pipe work like?

RO_SUNNY

Maybe the intercooler piperun it's too long ( and it is indeed)
Anyway....let's say that I am happy.....yesterday raced the car for the 1'st time

Best time 11.67 sec with an exit speed of 196.16 kmh, reaction time 0.45.
I won the 1'st place in my street class!