Motor

91_GTi-R

Im buying a motor because mine is toast and cant be rebuilt. so i was wondering i would like to build a reliable motor that i can run 300-350 whp with and im not sure what tu use in case of injectors and pistons and so on and so on any help would be greatly appreacited. ive done alot of research on these cars and i would like to know where to get parts and what i should run
thanks
alex

91_GTi-R

lol no i turned two main bearings beyond repair i took my motor to a engine shop where it was pronounced dead

91_GTi-R

if that was true you could answer your own sh1t question :doh: :lol:
just because i did alot of research doesnt mean that everything i researched told me where to get parts or whats the bes thing to do to get where i want to do. so please if your not gonna help leave my thread alone thanks

CanadianR

just because i did alot of research doesnt mean that everything i researched told me where to get parts or whats the bes thing to do to get where i want to do. so please if your not gonna help leave my thread alone thanks
He's one of the best people to hear where to buy parts from when he's talking seriously and not taking the piss!

if you blew two main bearings, get different ones!

gtir_pimp

are you going to be building the engine or a garage? coz a good performance tuning garage will be able to advise you and point yop in the right direction. there are lots of different makes of parts and everyone will have different opinions on whats best.