MOT and mongoose = failure

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I hate bl00dy jobsworth w a n k e r s like that. Just tell him to poke it as your going somewhere else.

S

Simmo

stevepudney said:
I hate bl00dy jobsworth w a n k e r s like that. Just tell him to poke it as your going somewhere else.

S
Yeh id go somewhere else mate, anywhere should be able to do a retest cheap enough tell him he's a c*nt on the way though.. :lol:

N

NickB

OK, been an interesting week!! Tried the appeal thing and it made no difference......still a fail on the goose.
Went down the Vehicle Inspectorate, asked their opinion and they said it was a fail too. Again, they did back the argument that it was up to the testerbut the old 'what would I think if it went past my house at 1am' argument came out. None of the inspectors around said they would pass it.
So..............to cut a long story short, I went round a dozen or so testers all around Bristol, mixing up large garages with small and 90% of them said they would test it. I ended up going round a local sports car retailer and asked them where they got their MOT's done for their imports........they gave me a name of a garage, turned up there, asked the testers opinion and he said.....'sounds alright to me, I've heard louder'. Yippeee. All booked in, so at least I know it wont fail on that, just some minor work to be done if it fails on similar things than before.
Hopefully I'll be smiling again next week!!
Guess the moral of the story is........keep trying :)