More parts development

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
As it appears to such a hot topic atm I thought I had better mention the parts I WILL be starting to produce in the next few weeks.

Side wing strengtheners
Bumpsteer kits
Bonnet raisers/spacers
Clutch support brackets
Brake Cylinder support bracket

I will also be offering

Metal Polishing
Pipe Swaging/beading
Small engineering Jobs

Anyone interested ??

Disclaimer

before anyone says anything these ideas have been rolling round in my head for best part of 2 years now, I have discussed these items at length with Rob on many occasion.

Last edited:
O

Odin

And will these new parts be made at Pudney Pace or at normal time ? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
Lets just pray its not at 'Rob Pace' then shall we.. :lol:

I work at a methodical pace and at one I can afford, I'm not a cheque book charlie boyo :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

campbellju said:
Can you give me a bum steer Steve ;-)

Yeah I know more about tuning suspension than you do :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

stumo

You need to see mic about the bumsteer kits, i'm sure with his Del Sol and his new pink mobile he's steered a bum or two :roll:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
yup, Rob has just told me to say he will give very slow bum steers to all this weekend, free (if you can be bothered to wait)

P

Pascal

For what it's worth I'd be interested in everything except the hood spacers. The Pulsar is not getting any younger, mine is creaking from everywhere with this suspension setup... Needs strenghtening!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Just to let you all know I have just bought the materials necessary to make

8 Brake Master Cylinder stopper brackets

I will get pictures up as soon as the first batch is completed.

They should be ready to dispatch by mid next week. They will come with brief fitting instructionsand new stainless fixing bolts/washers.

I will be listing them on Ebay for £45 + postage but I will be offering them to registered members of the GTIROC/Modifiers for £35 inc postage and PAID MEMBERS of the GTIROC for £30 inc postage

Here are some pic's from the other thread

Please note that the nuts fitted to the adjustable stud to the one in the pic are there for demonstration only. To allow for more adjustment half nuts will be fitted to the finished product.

This pic shows the unfinished/unpainted prototype fitted

This pic shows the Aluminium cylinder cup fitted prior to fitting the bracket.

Showing the completed prototype with the 2 sides of the detachable Alloy cylinder cup.

The main body of the finished bracket is steel, etch primed and sprayed black. The adjustment nut/bolt assembly is turned from A2 Stainless steel and and the detachable cylinder cup is turned from aluminium.

Basic fitting info will be supplied with the kit. Basic tools needed to fit are a 10 - 12 - 19mm open ended spanners.

Taking into consideration the amount of you that have shown interest I have ordered materials accordingly.

Last edited:

Jonesy

Hows the bump steer kits coming along. Think one of my track rod ends is goosed, seems to be knocking a bit and pulling the car all over the road, not had a chance to jack it up and have look yet though. Would be interested but needing them soon.
Cheers

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Jonesy said:
Hows the bump steer kits coming along. Think one of my track rod ends is goosed, seems to be knocking a bit and pulling the car all over the road, not had a chance to jack it up and have look yet though. Would be interested but needing them soon.
Cheers
I'm swamped with the above for the time being, once the main bulk of orders are out the way I will be able to concentrate on other projects

sorry I can't help atm