mk2 crx vti

gtir bean

i went from perth to ipswich and back in my mates and they are great cars!its got a full exhaust and induction kit and that gets just over 180bhp.i think it would have a standard r from about 50 up.it laughed at a celica gt4,not the newest ones but the one before that.its great on fuel too.i wouldnt swap my r for one but for a cheap fast car you would struggle to find better.the noise when its on vtec is :twisted:

kyepan

gtir bean said:
i went from perth to ipswich and back in my mates and they are great cars!its got a full exhaust and induction kit and that gets just over 180bhp.i think it would have a standard r from about 50 up.it laughed at a celica gt4,not the newest ones but the one before that.its great on fuel too.i wouldnt swap my r for one but for a cheap fast car you would struggle to find better.the noise when its on vtec is :twisted:
vtec sounds good :)

W

willson

I had one for a bit before my R. I couldnt stand it it was so so slow i really dont understand the fuss about them tbh :?

gtir bean

if you were in a standard r you would struggle against one once its going.its got 140bhp at the wheels and the r is about 150 if i remember.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
there is a huge difference between the 1.6 16v and the vtec ones that came out at the end of the run of mk2's. in fact its a MASSIVE difference :D

gtir bean

its a white j reg.looked pretty standard on the outside when he bought it.the guy stayed on the way out to calder.he was a crx forum member,he got a silver gt4 after that.

M

maharg

Mr Bean it is a VT and not a vti, they are the del slows. :D

That celica was pretty pants eh, altough the guy driving looked a bit of a screw ball.