Megamodz The Facts ( Please Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red reading

julian cosnett said:
why does anyone you have to make any comment about what I have for sale If johnsy would like to come and view the car i will give him a £1000 if he can prove its a shitter as he claimed on my for sale thread . If he cant proove it he should appologise hows that? I beleive its what s called throwing down the gauntlet either pick it up or shut up
Who are you the gti'r police ? I wouldn't mind if you were right but your not and what business is it of anybody's I dont come onto your threads if you write one and start abusing and acusing so why should I take this crap from other members It is no joke and your not funny
I dont need anyone to bump the car or my gtir parts but more than this I dont need members jumping on my back or my sons back and abusing me or my business .
what you are writing now is drivel! so come on julian have i said anything derogatory about you,your so or business?

J

julian cosnett

can I correct you in one thing I appreciate your comments but i personaly never claimed the car was a minter . mint in my opinion is as new this can not be the case with a second hand car no matter how clean it is . regards julian megamodz

red reading

julian cosnett said:
can I correct you in one thing I appreciate your comments but i personaly never claimed the car was a minter . mint in my opinion is as new this can not be the case with a second hand car no matter how clean it is . regards julian megamodz
i have not said anything about the car,you or son,your business,your wife,your dog ,cat ,what are you on?so are you able to apologise?

J

julian cosnett

hey red i have just realised what you are saying I was refering to smokes comment about a minter not you.

deank93

BORING!!!!

if you dont like the bloke, his ethics or his prices just buy what you need else where.

I can't believe i've just wasted 5 mins reading and now posting this school boy tit for tat.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
dean is right this is boring and everyone seems to have had there say so I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.