Loudest BOV/Dump Valve

A

Anonymous

Hi lads im new to the site so go easy on me lol.

I want to now your opinions on the best or loudest bov/dump valves you have heard. Im more of a sound man (atmospheric dump vavles not recirc), cos i have a few RST, R5 GTT etc round my area with valves which sound like coke cans opening! i want something louder!

ive been recommended the forge atmos one but i thort id ask first

Cheers for any opinions

Jay :)

nickg123

I never know what's loud or not when it comes to BOV's.....

I've got a Bailey Twin Piston one - it makes more of a Fluttering noise then the Usual Pssssssssst you hear from RST's etc......

It sounds different - but i get bored of it ;-)

It sounds more like wastegate chatter then a normal Dump valve.

Nad

Or u could just run no dump valve at all and have the best sound ever coming back out ur air filter and no lag. Of course u may need to have a few spare turbos laying around :lol:

Nad

W

wizgti

nickg123 said:
I've got a Bailey Twin Piston one - it makes more of a Fluttering noise then the Usual Pssssssssst you hear from RST's etc.....
It sounds more like wastegate chatter then a normal Dump valve.

I've got a bailey twin piston on mine at the moment and I get a very certain pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst when over about 4000rpm or a little pssst and wastegate chatter under that. I'm running 1 bar so if your running that you should get the same! Did you you use the bailey fitting kit as well like I did?

Ta
Andrew

A

Anonymous

SARD R2D2

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SARD R2D2, THEN IT IS A RIGHT CHOICE... I HAVE TRIED HKS,APEXI, GREDDY, FORGE.. AND FIND SARD BEST OF ALL, GRAB IT!!!