Loud exhaust for gtir

A

Anonymous

Hi ppl im new here, my mate has a gtir and does not have regular access to the net so i wondered if you could point me in the right direction as to the loudest backbox he can get, he has currently got a mongoose system but still wants more pops and bangs, something to really p*ss off the neighbors! Weve had a look at blitz backbox's but im dont think they do them for the gtir, correct me if im wrong!

A

Anonymous

he has currently got a mongoose system but still wants more pops and bangs, something to really p*ss off the neighbors!
How about antilag :wink:

A

Anonymous

:D Yep that would be nice but the cost of the replacement turbo when it goes pop might put him off!

A

Anonymous

TON3 said:
Hi ppl im new here, my mate has a gtir and does not have regular access to the net so i wondered if you could point me in the right direction as to the loudest backbox he can get
that`ll be the dp motorsport back box then :D
i think they were selling them off cheaper not so long ago but don`t know if it`s still on going.

J

jaigtir

that will be my exhaust them if you want to piss off the neighbours. :twisted:

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ferkin luv that signature,takes a real twisted mind :twisted: :twisted:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The mongoose doesn't have a rear silencer/backbox, so surely adding one will make the current exhaust quieter????

Try replacing the cat/cat replacement pipe with a straight through pipe. :wink:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

dude wat u need is this

this is the exhaust on my r it a apexi n1 muffler the system is from the turbo back and there on othere boxs in the system .
it fOOKING loud very loud

E

Evil_GtiR

Loudest would be not using any backbox, just have the pipe straight out!

J

jaigtir

i had a complete straight through, and it was too loud, had to put a silencer in , sounds a hell of a lot better, but still quite loud :?

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys but im sure he has the cat replacement pipe, I will check 2nite when im round there!

A

Anonymous

if you want loud just take the damn exhaust off or else direct it to the drivers window orrrrr hook up an amp and speaker system. Or you could aim it up towards the chassis as i know this is bloody loud

A

AndrewD

if you want loud, get rid of your turbo then

everyone knows that na cars are louder than fi cars

heres a guestion, can someone tell me why?