Look What I've Found-T28 3" Dump Adapters

S

Sirnixalot

there is one word that is synonymous with that place....ESPECIALLY with fittings....frustration.

You are ordering big stuff so you should be ok though 8)

R

rsnissan

Hmmmmm this could be useful..............why didnt you find this 3 weeks ago lol

zia

is this the v-band adapter? you,ll still need to make the dumppipe to the mongoose, and also there might be problem of turbulence when the waste gate opens into the flow path? still i suppose it better than stock :lol:

zia

Mr GTiR

zia said:
there might be problem of turbulence when the waste gate opens into the flow path
that's what i'm worried about now.... :cry:

would be nice if we could weld in a 1" pipe inside the 3" coller to flow the wastgate gasses away.

skiddusmarkus

Got this reply:

Simon,

Take 12% off for 10 or more.

Shipping 10 should be about $55-65. They are heavy little
suckers.

ATP
Have emailed again to see if they have 10 in stock and how long to ship them.
RE turbulence etc I think it's a big improvement over standard and will be a lot cheaper than having one made up.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Simon

I'm interested, but how do you plan on fitting anything (dump pipe to mongoose) to it ???

I do have an idea but just want to see what your plans are first :wink:

Steve

C

ChrisR

Order one of their short 90 degree v band elbows and weld that to the mongoose/downpipe.

Chris

GINGA

If you used that adaptor and downpipe section together with a modified ebay s14 manifold (Sorry Nikko :lol: ) you could even still keep the aircon :D

C

ChrisR

skiddusmarkus said:
http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-MDP-002&Category_Code=MDP

This is the mandrel bent 90 degree peice I'd use.It comes with a clip for joining to flange.Total cost would be just under $200 plus shipping for both parts and an o2 bung.You'd then have to either have a flange welded onto end of it to mate to downpipe or weld them together.
I think I might go ahead and order mine and see how they work out.
Yeah, that's the one. I've got one here if you want any dimensions or anything from it?

Chris

ashills

hope u dont mind me showing u what i found the other week

this is built for the gtir rally cars
its not a standard angle elbow but its so nicely flowed etc
it has a very nice seperator as u can see
but only slight problem is that iit is 3.5" outlet so it needs a reducer welded in
and its not cheap at over 175 quid
im having a play about at making my own turbo outlet but if it doesnt come off soon ill just get this before totb and i know its about as good as is avaliable sorry about pic quality it was done on my phone lol

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
hope u dont mind me showing u what i found the other week

IMAGE NOT AVAILABLE

this is built for the gtir rally cars
its not a standard angle elbow but its so nicely flowed etc
it has a very nice seperator as u can see
but only slight problem is that iit is 3.5" outlet so it needs a reducer welded in
and its not cheap at over 175 quid
im having a play about at making my own turbo outlet but if it doesnt come off soon ill just get this before totb and i know its about as good as is avaliable sorry about pic quality it was done on my phone lol
Where are these available from, looks just right and £175 isn't to bad