Lombo doors

Keira

justin...get that f.u.c.k.i.n.g s h i t off my car at once you non turbo, non 4X4, non gti-r owning a r s ebandit, c o c k sucking nobber :shock:

thats f u c k ing sacrilege that is..

i now hate you :twisted: :lol:

kyepan

kieron said:
justin...get that f.u.c.k.i.n.g s h i t off my car at once you non turbo, non 4X4, non gti-r owning a r s ebandit.

thats f u c k ing sacrilege that is..

i now hate you :twisted: :lol:
Your right kieron, I may not have any of that, but

your the only GTI-R owner who actually HAS gull wing doors!!!

here's the evidence to prove it,

You....

In your car!!

photo's never lie!!

Keira

you've admitted the above is true 8) but what worries me is i noticed you didn't deny being an a r s ebandit :shock: :lol:

kyepan

kieron said:
you've admitted the above is true 8) but what worries me is i noticed you didn't deny being an a r s ebandit :shock: :lol:
You have a yellow gti-r with gull wing doors that a "belgian r" owner (no offence spikey) said "looked shit..." you are in no position to comment on my sexuality MR!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

BenD

Spikey said:
i got a new R from belgium with 300km...
you have a pristine GTIR that anyone of us owners and enthusiasts would sell a boll0ck for, and you intend to put wide arches on it, lambo doors and a gold paint job :roll: :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

Seriously mate, sell that car, and do it to another one if your hell bent on doing it to a GTIR :roll:

Actually, come to think of it, is this a wind up :?: :?: :?:

Ben

Keira

kyepan said:
You have a yellow gti-r
and you now have grandads old sainsbury shopping edition sunny that you have to make your own pittscchhhhh noises in as you change gear so as not to upset yourself to much whilst suffering the idignity of driving it :shock: :wink: whens the carcept bonnet vent going on so you've got a famaliar view out the front :shock: :lol: come to think of it gullwing doors would be ideal for you as it would detract attention away from all the important bits that your new sheds lacking :wink:

G

GAZ P

I think those of us with nice clean well tuned examples should sell ours in europe 29,950 euros bloody hell im converting mine to LHD.If I fit gull wing doors will I get 50,000 euros :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Spikey

GAZ P said:
I think those of us with nice clean well tuned examples should sell ours in europe 29,950 euros bloody hell im converting mine to LHD.If I fit gull wing doors will I get 50,000 euros :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi there! 8)

1000ny

this guy must be such a retard

a) learn to spell

b) dont do stupid stuff to an already bootyful R

c) go away! join a cruise site!
hear hear :D , lambo doors only look good on a car with no window frame + they`re only a fad that max power seem to be going through at the minute +ifyou pull up at mcdonalds in your gtir then you`ll already impress your12yr old girlfreinds so whats the point.