lockwood white dial kit!!! help

yellow gtir

hi all i recently bought lockwood white dial kit for my GTIR from ebay.and i got my mate to put them in for me as soon as he changed the standerd dials for the lockwoods, he turned the ignition on and started the car and the dials are not how they shud be. when he reved the car the rev dial moved very slowly compared to how it should. does anyone know how i can fix the dials?? thanks!!!

saddler

hi all i recently bought lockwood white dial kit for my GTIR from ebay.and i got my mate to put them in for me as soon as he changed the standerd dials for the lockwoods, he turned the ignition on and started the car and the dials are not how they shud be. when he reved the car the rev dial moved very slowly compared to how it should. does anyone know how i can fix the dials?? thanks!!!
you should have done a SEARCH Before you tried to fit them...white dials are a bitch to fit and get working...

gtir_pimp

shouldnt have bothered with the white dials. you probably need new clocks as im sure you cant fix them

dj1qy

contact micra ed n fusion motorsport they have calibrating equipment and can fit the dials for u . 2 fiddly i wouldnt try them my self.