Leather Dilema. pls add pics of ure leather trim.

marcymarc

Hi there, I should have my R in a Month or so im just waiting for a real minter to come along, but while im waiting im gonna pic the leather to re-trim my seats in.
Ive narrowed my choices down to MAGNOLIA, BEIGE AND WINE(RED) but im having trouble deciding, so i would like a bit of feed back off you guys to help me decide if poss. 8)

Which colour out of the three? :?: :?: :?:

J

jiw

Sod that, get some kevlar backed buckets and strip the bugger out :lol:

deank93

Re: Leather Dilema

marcymarc said:
Hi there, I should have my R in a Month or so im just waiting for a real minter to come along, but while im waiting im gonna pic the leather to re-trim my seats in.
Ive narrowed my choices down to MAGNOLIA, BEIGE AND WINE(RED) but im having trouble deciding, so i would like a bit of feed back off you guys to help me decide if poss. 8)

Which colour out of the three? :?: :?: :?:

The R isn't a car that is suited to pretty comfy interias such as the colours you mention above, i don't think you'll find a great deal of support with your options.

I agree with everyone else, if you must go with leather then black is the only choice failing that stripped rally is the way!!....just my opinion.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Strip it!... Get yourself some decent bucket seats and harneses... 8)

Forget the leather... If you must then there are some leather buckets available...

Rishi

G

GTiR Jon

Carbon fibre backed, black leather corbeau revolutions look pretty 8) but have to admit the one's above are someting special :!:

marcymarc

GTiR Jon said:
Carbon fibre backed, black leather corbeau revolutions look pretty 8) but have to admit the one's above are someting special :!:

everyone is ranting ang raving about those bride seats and i think they r well cheesy :lol:

A

Ash10

marcymarc said:
everyone is ranting ang raving about those bride seats and i think they r well cheesy :lol:
I agree - fishnet Recaro's all the way... :lol: