lancia look alike wheels

GTIRdan

Hi guys, as above am after some intergrale lookalike wheels, does anyone know who does replica's of them or anyone got any for sale??

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Can you post a picture so we know what you're on about?

Most of the pictures I've seen of them are shots from rallies, and they've got Compomotive wheels by the look of them.

Tried this place?

J

JeremyGti-r

As far as I know they only come in 17" mate and about £450 each:shock: Demon tweeks have them in their motorsport catalog

GTIRdan

oh fair enough.... i suppose thats not so bad anyway, i cant believe how expensive they are tho, they do look stunning on the r so will have to save the pennys

REDTOm

mine are 16x7j.

Rare in this fitment and size apparently aswell so pricey but do look pretty good except for cleaning them

GTIRdan

lol yeh i did think that, but they do look so good i think i'll suffer the extra half an hour of cleaning involved, where did you get yours from tom, and 16 would be better for me as didnt want to go to 17's

REDTOm

luckily i got them in the deal with the car but i have a reciept from the original owner for this size and its something stupid like 1200/1400 with tyres new lol.

only down the road from me in dover aswell im near ashford :)

GTIRdan

im thinkin a mini meet needs to be arranged as there are more R's near dover than i first thought, happy days!! i'll start a threat soon and see how much interest there is towards it,