kudos style grill group buy

ashills

spoke to rishi about a group buy for kudos style grills and just using this to see what sort of interest there would be

the grills will be made from fibreglass and would come ready for you to mesh and/or just paint
the guy doing these is one of the best in the uk i will get some pics of other stuff he's done up when i speak to him again

this is one on my old car for anyone who doesnt know what they look like this is just to show the style not the actual grill

initial thoughts on price will be around £70 i need to confirm this when i speak to him

ashills

wont be in next few weeks im afraid as moulds have to be made and left to set before actuall grills can be made and left to set etc
ill get a better idea tomorrow

gtir brett

ok pal just been after a few and keep getting messed about but if i havent got one sorted ill take a few for sure

cheers brett

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Is carbon fibre an option for anyone that wants one? It would save having to paint it.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Is carbon fibre an option for anyone that wants one? It would save having to paint it.
Told you there'd be an interest for the C/F one's didn't I Alan, like Carl say's it's self coloured and has that added bling effect for little extra work ;-)

John

I'll put my name into the hat aswell, seems this is the only way to get a Kudos style of grille these days!

ashills

right spoke to the guys again today
the turn round could be as fast as 3 weeks ready to be sent out to people
he can also do a gel coat finish possibly so they come out hi gloss black wondering if this is a close match to the standard kh3 so its not needed painting but hes gonna take a good look at the grill and see whats the best route
i can ask about CF but i know costs will shoot up tbh i had a cf grill on my 205 and it looked out of place but ill see what he can do
also what are peoples thoughts about a support in the middle at the back to support the frame if people are going to mesh them then they wouldnt see it ??

davey red.r

i put a kudos evolution one on mine last week, wasnt sure at first:? but im liking it now:) looks ok in original black on the white car.

davey