K20 GTR.. black sunny gtir??

k20 gtr

What the fuck, for sale again!!! Now in wales it was in scotland last week ,i make that owner number 6 selling it now since november. Theres no way it has 400bhp. I would love to see a rr print out, it was set up to 301 bhp.
At least its getting closer to milton keynes where it was originally tuned up and closer to you roy, you might be able to buy it back. Its still all my pictures everybody is using apart from the guy that was selling it last week lol!

boost

yeah didnt a guy called jamie own it in milton keynes.. ive met him before.. this car does get around.. its becoming a little kinda tart really.. ha ha

k20 gtr

Yeah i saw your recipt for the eibach springs. You put on the fuel pressure reg too and got the Strut brace painted from the same comapny. hybrid motorsport.

Roy Archer

Hybrid Motorsports done loads of work on the car. The owner is "Disco Dave" who some of the older members may remember

Garef

I think I seen it for sale on Pistonheads a few days ago, was advertised as being down south, but it might be an old advert or the wrong car.

EVOBAD

il probly only keep it for couple of wks then ship it of to sweden for 4k:thumbsup:its done enought traveling in the uk:lol::lol:

EVOBAD

It might well end up there, but i no bob doesnt like crossing the seven bridge as all the sheep like him:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

k20 gtr

I keep looking in here too see if it gets a new owner, yet another, really hope it gets a good home at last. i was £450 with it fully comp when i went to renew.

simpulsar

right guys just been reading the post. this car is iun newport in south wales, just bought bumpers off the guy 2nite. the car looks ok the rear arches are starting to go and there are a few spots startine in other places ie by the spoiler ect