just picked this beast up

P

pulsarboby

got this on saturday and i have to say credit to the last owner absolutely no expense spared
top notch work, its as shiny on inside and underneath as it is on the outside :thumbsup:

its that nice im now unsure what to do with the car, i was gonna break it but it seems a real shame with all the work the last owner put into her

Last edited by a moderator:

nimhbk

Is that a charge cooler Bob

The last one on here to have one of them must of been Mr Doe

where do you find these beasties!

P

pulsarboby

the spec is huge lol
se nissan wide arch kit (very clean and shiny)
fully forged engine with good spec
quaife g/box recently fully built by quaife with 500 miles on it
newly refurbed os giken twinplate clutch
3071 tubby almost new
gda charge cooler kit
aquamist kit
single throttle bodies with 8 injectors
apexi power fc
amazing 3'' custom ss exhaust with centre exit and full 3'' elbow (quiet too so ideal for noise levels)
brand new hi spec brakes under 15'' oz rims with cut slicks
godspeed rear brakes
fully polybushed everything
huge ally rad (not a crap ebay jobby)
dp manifold
immaculate leda coilovers with adj topmounts
knock link meter
shift light and big rpm gauge
044 twin pump into fuel swirl pot
etc etc etc
theres just too much stuff to list at the mo

certainly one of the best cars ive ever bought

gaz....32mm rear and 15mm front
nick....yes is a charge cooler combined with aquamist also, as far as im aware only mr doe had one fitted

P

pulsarboby

well he said it was running at lets say well in excess of 500bhp with the stroker engine which i also have aquired (obviously not with the 3071r tubby fitted) :-D

its a bit like looking at my old black trackcar but with much more money been chucked at it, has to go down in the top 3 cars ive bought over the years.

i would love to keep it dan but im gonna stick with my red and white beasty as its undergoing a few drastic changes at the mo and i can only drive one car at a time lol

Gaz gtiR

nice spec i can only imagine how much it will suck you in & then try & spit you out! cheers Bob just thinking of widening the track on mine. ;-)

mckelvr

If you break it give me a call , im interested on the inlet manifold set up and the godspeed rear brakes. Grant 07949 589352

pulsar350R

this is a lovely car, with a very tastey spec to go with. this car is tooo good to be broken.
if you was to sell as a whole, wot sort off cash are we looking for??

chopper

way to good to brake but i should imagine no one will want to pay the cash for whats its really worth whole.
Give me a shout if your gonna brake it, as i've eye'd a few bits up already lol

williams

wont that inlet manifold give uneven air distribution between the cylinders being straight, no tapered along its length?

P

pulsarboby

this is a lovely car, with a very tastey spec to go with. this car is tooo good to be broken.
if you was to sell as a whole, wot sort off cash are we looking for??

i honestly dont know in todays market, fact is as said above....no one will pay what its worth! or even a qualter of its build cost and thats why they end up getting stripped.

i had this with my black track car which wouldnt even sell for 7.5k despite me ploughing over 3 times that into it so it became another for gtir heaven lol.

if i do strip the car and it doesnt sell as a whole then nothing will be happening for a while untill i know for certain what date were moving into our bigger unit.

the car body panels will not be stripped at all, the shell will be sold on complete and maybe as a lesser spec car
so nothings gonna be happening to it imminently

chopper

as long as you sell it for more than you paid for thats ok. you just have to make the choice weather breaking it will make you more money or not. and by the look of amount of intrest then that might have to be the way forward. how ever painful it might be.

not that i'd try and sway you.......... but i like the look of bits haha