Just brought a sunny gtir and can't stop smiling

martynp

Hi all after a 560 mile round trip yesterday i am now the new owner of Ants Red sunny gtir K583 CGM and can't me more happy with it.
What a great car and what a great bloke Ant is.
Looking forward to bringing it to a few shows this year
Martyn :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Bring it up to Modified Live in July! It will make a change from the disreputable look my car tends to bring.

(Maybe not; it would be ~150 miles each way.)

Mad

Nice one Martyn. Saw the car in the flesh last year at Bedford and an excellent example. Ant looked after it well.

SunOnGTiR

Hi...
Are you the same Martyn who was selling an UK R in white with black vents ten years ago?
Then it caught fire???

martynp

Hi...
Are you the same Martyn who was selling an UK R in white with black vents ten years ago?
Then it caught fire???
Yeah that's me and that was my old gti-r. Sold it to a young lad from Bristol and that day a relay under the bonnet beside the throttle linkage caught fire. Was nothing major i fitted a new relay and connector and that was it. How do you remember that??

SunOnGTiR

Yeah that's me and that was my old gti-r. Sold it to a young lad from Bristol and that day a relay under the bonnet beside the throttle linkage caught fire. Was nothing major i fitted a new relay and connector and that was it. How do you remember that??
I was the Chinese guy that viewed your R...lol

Enjoying your new R??? Looks a minter...watch out for rust,it always manages to appear somewhere...
I sold mine after 5 1/2 years,there was some developing and I moved on.